Edward23

Bitcoin Holders

I'm also holding bitcoin for the past years and see the price become going high and think that sell my bitcoin in that price but I also think that bitcoin become more worth it as the years past and they have a many investors now.

Are you one of the bitcoin holders that trusting bitcoin for a long time?? 

20 minutes ago, Edward23 said:

I'm also holding bitcoin for the past years and see the price become going high and think that sell my bitcoin in that price but I also think that bitcoin become more worth it as the years past and they have a many investors now.

Are you one of the bitcoin holders that trusting bitcoin for a long time?? 

I trust bitcoin but I can't say I'm a holder actually. Normally I exchange almost my earned BTC right after I get it. :)

I wish I could save it though.

Edited by btcAlice

29 minutes ago, btcAlice said:

I trust bitcoin but I can't say I'm a holder actually. Normally I exchange almost my earned BTC right after I get it. :)

I wish I could save it though.

Thanks for your idea I'm just also trade it normally in order to gain additional bitcoin to my wallet

On 8/18/2017 at 18:31, Edward23 said:

Thanks for your idea I'm just also trade it normally in order to gain additional bitcoin to my wallet

I do the same. I trade my Bitcoin to gain a bit more. However, I make it a point to end with having Bitcoin instead of an Alt.  I feel much better holding Bitcoin than an Alt. But once it reaches more than 2 btc, I exchange it for my local currency. I wish I had the risk tolerance of just keeping it in Bitcoin. :P