Morros

Can banned members still log into their accounts?

I see banned members in the online today box at the bottom of the screen even though they have been banned several days ago. This makes me wonder if they can still log into their accounts? Are they only banned from posting?

On 8/18/2017 at 12:16, Morros said:

I see banned members in the online today box at the bottom of the screen even though they have been banned several days ago. This makes me wonder if they can still log into their accounts? Are they only banned from posting?

I think i can provide this answer better because I have experienced banning... When I was banned I cant login to primedice forum even cant be able to access login page All i able to see was a lock and the warning message(No home screen, No posts, No topics) :) Its nice to get back on the forum Thanks @Dan

2 minutes ago, Bitcoinani said:

I think i can provide this answer better because I have experienced banning... When I was banned I cant login to primedice forum even cant be able to access login page All i able to see was a lock and the warning message(No home screen, No posts, No topics) :) Its nice to get back on the forum Thanks @Dan

Its nice to have you back mate...:D

I think no. My friend Kulets is banned for like 2 weeks now and she can't access her account. Everytime she logged in, she's stucj on "Your account is banned blah blah". 

On 8/21/2017 at 10:49, Bitcoinani said:

Good to see you. Welcome back mate. Be careful now xD