NorisaCorme

Cursed Account

It really happens. Just like what happened to me last month i really had a bad week on where i lose a lot but after thay week i got to hit 9900x and 4950x at the same day. Gambling is 50% luck so i suggest you take a break then come back after a few days. Good luck girl ;)

26 minutes ago, NorisaCorme said:

Hi guys, so i was doing  a betting strategy an im 1 week of lost only, what do you recomend in this case? i change strategy but it didn't works, also seed, and still being a bad week. :(

If you feel your losing so much and a rest and relax.
Just play if you are feeling lucky. Trust me, If you keep chasing your loss you end up being Ludomania player.

its all about luck.. and how you play the game. try different kind of strategies, different multiplier. play with the hi and low you might have a chance of winning. and like what i just said, please dont be greedy, if you win bank it, if you loose much, stop playing

Maybe roll less often. Meaning instead of rolling right away you wait 20-30 seconds and roll. Going to try that in a bit and see if that alters the issue of red river overload.

4 hours ago, maverick528 said:

You have to kill a male goat on a night of full moon and drink the blood mixed with vodka.

But cruelty against animals is such a bad thing that maybe it´s better if you try a better strat instead....

Good luck !!!

Male goat  (check)

Vodka (will acquire)

I hope I'm gonna win big this time for sure! Thanks @maverick528 xD

5 hours ago, NorisaCorme said:

Hi guys, so i was doing  a betting strategy an im 1 week of lost only, what do you recomend in this case? i change strategy but it didn't works, also seed, and still being a bad week. :(

Take a rest from gambling and try your luck again. Don't be a rage gambler as I am :(

8 hours ago, maliafka said:

take a big break not less than 10-15 days.. in that time u will change ur attitude and u will do better ^_^

yeah you are right, if i'm like i will lost i will lost, then that will be happen.

Thanks to all of you for your advice haahahahahhhahahah :3

Take it easy sweety You can recover all your loss some other weeks or months, dont give up. It really happen to us gamblers. Just wait for your lucky day! :-)