ledust

Interview of the week featuring Bojana

4 hours ago, Zy15 said:

20170824_084901.thumb.jpg.b5e814179b9a4265e33545a174d5eda0.jpg

Mädi <3 <3 <3

2011-11-15 20.59.37.jpg

20170824_084920.jpg

They are absolutely beautiful, Prinz, it is immediately visible they are healthy and well taken care of ♥ Mädi looks angry, just like my Whyce is, hahaha :D He just stole my socks and ran out of the room :ph34r: Mädi a girl, Fauchi a boy? Cause Fauchi looks like a beautiful lady as well :D :x

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maverick528 said:

I said to him:

let´s make a nice pic for Boj topic, but he replied with stfu (I´m getting a lot of this lately, from users, mods and now from my cat too).

So here u have him, in the activity that takes 99.99% of his time and he likes the most......

r.jpg

What is his name, Mav, he is effing beautiful, reminds me of my Leo so much?! :x

On 9/7/2017 at 11:26, Bojana said:

What is his name, Mav, he is effing beautiful, reminds me of my Leo so much?! :x

He is adopted, I rescued him from a bad situation, later I found what was his original name, so I decided not to rename him.

His name is Rodolfo = Rudolph.

Not a very usual name for a cat, I suppose it originates from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6VZQFkAkQ

It is so great to meat the more personal side of support personal also :) Thank you for your time to be so kind and friendly to the whole community not only to the members that need help with something. I guess we all have a lot to learn from you. Good luck and keep up the great job.

On 9/16/2017 at 21:52, maverick528 said:

He is adopted, I rescued him from a bad situation, later I found what was his original name, so I decided not to rename him.

His name is Rodolfo = Rudolph.

Not a very usual name for a cat, I suppose it originates from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6VZQFkAkQ

That is a wonderful origin story, mav, and he is beautiful :x Yes, cats a re love ♥

20 hours ago, Andr33i said:

It is so great to meat the more personal side of support personal also :) Thank you for your time to be so kind and friendly to the whole community not only to the members that need help with something. I guess we all have a lot to learn from you. Good luck and keep up the great job.

You are welcome, hopefully, it will only become even better in the future :) Good luck to you, too! 

On 9/7/2017 at 11:30, maverick528 said:

I said to him:

let´s make a nice pic for Boj topic, but he replied with stfu (I´m getting a lot of this lately, from users, mods and now from my cat too).

So here u have him, in the activity that takes 99.99% of his time and he likes the most......

r.jpg

Woah cute cat:) I am a dog person but this is a cute fluffy friend!