ledust

Interview of the week featuring Bojana

n43RXmq.png

HLqfm9C.png  Thank you for joining me on this interview @Bojana!

JQHSQmA.png  It is a pleasure! Thank you for having me @ledust, I love reading these, and now being a part of one feels out of this world!
7SBCjEO.jpg

HLqfm9C.png  I would say most users on Primedice know you as one of the Support staff, but how long have you been with us now?

JQHSQmA.png  I have had my account on Primedice since 2016. When I first met Micro, I made it out of curiosity. I really didn't think I would be working for PD one day!

HLqfm9C.png  So for anyone that isn't aware, where are you from? Also, are you single?
;)

JQHSQmA.png  Hahaha, birds on branches know that the Support staff is located in Serbia. Hhhhhmmm, what do you think?! *wink-wink* Joking! I've been engaged for 8 months now ^_^

HLqfm9C.png  What do you enjoy most about your job?

JQHSQmA.png  I grew very fond of the PD community, and made quite a few friends online from all over the world. I love talking to them and I hope to meet them one day at a grand PD party! (pls, @Edward! :D)
I also enjoy helping people in general; the majority of users exit our tickets happy and with their problems solved, which is fulfilling for me. I love the office and I always saw myself in a job that involves English on a regular basis, helping and educating others. I adore my colleagues, @MICRO is the best boss ever, and the boys and girls make me love coming to work everyday! ❤️

HLqfm9C.png  Music is something you have shared with me, allowing me to find great new artists, so I am curious, what is your current favorite music track to listen to?

JQHSQmA.png  Music is a big part of my life... I can not pass a day without some new tunes, but my current obsession would be Chet Faker, his voice is so soothing.

HLqfm9C.png  On a scale of 1-10, how weird are you?

JQHSQmA.png  *blows-up the scale by throwing a Molotov cocktail on it, soaks it into sulphuric acid and burns it with a flame-thrower* :D I am a sweetheart!

HLqfm9C.png  If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?

JQHSQmA.png  *meows* Is this even a question?! *purrs*

HLqfm9C.png  I know we had once spoken about some books you had read, what is your favorite novel?

JQHSQmA.png  Oh, I love reading, I have a lot of favorite ones, but if I had to choose, it would probably be a "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. Also, I would like to add "1984" by George Orwell, I really love dystopian literature. Hermann Hesse is an old love, especially "Demian". My (relatively) newer love is Chuck Palahniuk, the writer of "Fight Club". I enjoy his raw and unapologetic style. Books are my love, I wish today's society knew how to appreciate them more!

HLqfm9C.png  If you were a mutant, what would your special ability be?

JQHSQmA.png  Hahaha... I love X-men! #mutantandproud Hhhmmm... a tough pick! Let's keep it simple -telekinesis or pyromancy from the active ones...a passive one would be invisibility *lurking mode on* ;)

HLqfm9C.png  You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?

JQHSQmA.png  Either crimson red, dark green (like evergreen colour), or purple, I love purple lately a lot! :D

HLqfm9C.png  If you received enough money to never have to work again, what would you spend your time doing?

JQHSQmA.png  Oh, that would be boring, wouldn't it? I'm a workaholic! :D. I would travel as much as I can, literally up and down the globe. I would visit all the continents, monuments, the Wonders of the World….walk over the bricks visible from the Moon in autumn, smell sakura in spring, roam the Krasnaya Ploshad in winter (*Red Square* in Moscow), and see Sphinx' broken nose in summer ;)

HLqfm9C.png  How lucky do you consider yourself?

JQHSQmA.png  Well, PD stats say 96.96%, I beg to differ! xD

HLqfm9C.png  If today was the last day of your life, what would you do?

JQHSQmA.png  I would probably say goodbye to the people I love, all of them, tell them how much I love them, rob a bank, get a space shuttle, wear the astronaut's suit and jump out into outer space, floating into oblivion while watching the lights of the Earth slowly fade into the distance. 

HLqfm9C.png  If you could ask a single person one question, and they had to answer truthfully, who and what would you ask?

JQHSQmA.png  I would ask Clarke Gable "Why aren't all men today classy and hot like you were?" ❤️

HLqfm9C.png  What is the difference between living and existing?

JQHSQmA.png  All people exist, not many live to the fullest. Oscar Wilde said it better: “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

HLqfm9C.png  Can you tell us about your pet animals!?

JQHSQmA.png  My babies, ofc, love them hardcore! ❤️ Leo stayed at my parents' house, and has a Batman sign on his chest. He is extremely mild and loves being petted, I miss him so much! :( Whyce is an albino kitten, a crazy one- very hyperactive and wild, and makes a mess all over my apartment: He is in my heart as well! <3

Leo,

GgbnYVH.jpg

Whyce,
IlCNtiG.jpg

HLqfm9C.png  Thank you for letting myself and the community know a little more about yourself! You are awesome! I'll see you on Primedice & Stake! :)

JQHSQmA.png  Thank you for accepting me into the community and making me smile every day when I come into the office. They say "find a job you enjoy doing and you will never have to work a day in your life!" and I completely agree with this one. Love and support for all Primedice and Stake community from your Support girl! Peace!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2