NorisaCorme

Why if you say that pd is not fair yo still coming?

Havent heard someone had call pd a scam. Not fair? isnt pd provably fair?its just that they have 1% house edge.lol..Im playing on pd to gamble and enjoy at the same time. I dont have any bad comments about pd so far since Im still on positive profit not that huge though but had fun. I oftenly got bust but after few days able to recover.

Its a common way to vent after losing a substantial amount for the player. Its also a tell that the person might have a bit of a gambling issue that they are developing here.

pd is fair and legit. those people saying that are the ones who doesnt know how to play wisely. thats why they lose too much.. the result they will blame on pd.

6 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Its a common way to vent after losing a substantial amount for the player. Its also a tell that the person might have a bit of a gambling issue that they are developing here.

I agree it's one of their way to vent out on their losses but i don't think they really mean it.

It's like an expression for them but after a few minutes they'll be fine and make a deposit again lol

1 minute ago, Kristoffff said:

they're just mad after they have busted. they know it's not the game's fault, it's just their luck that ran out. And the next day they're back for more :)

They're back with vengeance..lol having more urge to recover whats lost yesterday some able to revover and unfortunately some end up having bigger losses..lol

yes i agree.. people sometime when bust big get angry and are very emotive... in last time i bust allot and i am not able to recover yet.. still busting.. ofc that make me mad.. but also i understand that is my bad luck and pd are nothing to do with that.. and if i look in past i am still in big plus also with my big lose in past days)))) but we always have time to recover)) 

just some people are more expresive than other.. just ignore that  ^_^

Maybe there just feeling negative about it, but if you seen someone does it again just ignore them. Primedice doesn't want that kind of people, because Primedice want people that are open-minded and free thinkers.

Its just a word sis cuz they are lose , so nothing personal to that, even me i accused pd as rigged sometimes when i was mad & got busted but then again i play after i got my balance back LOL that's life :D

Gambling is quiet addictive to be honest and that is why a lot of people are still playing even with their hard earned cash and even loan some.

And if they lose,they will "always" blame the gambling site or accuse it of scams or shams which is a bit unfair because it is "your choice"to gamble and you should be aware that you might lose all of your bankroll. 

There are lots of people saying that PD is not fair but only when they are losing. Look at how many people are coming back to PD to gamble. Those people that are staying are proof of PD's fairness.

we say its not fair when we lost and cos of bitterness. and we come back to to recover that loss, maybe you'll end up losing more or gaining profit this time... your pick.

its because people want to find someone to blame for their losses thats it ! Its basic human psychology , u think you would win and then loose and cannot accept the fact that you lost so you find things to distract your mind by blaming others !