Carollzinha

Well known members being banned

So I have noticed that a lot of well known members of our community have been banned from forum for sharing Ponzi sites on forum and we all know there are hundreds of these sites out there and many of us already lost our times and even money on them and I totally agree with people being banned for sharing their links with others BUT I would like to suggest that the known people would get a warning instead of a directly ban. Some of them are not doing this intentionally, they just want to share something they find good with their friends and not always Ponzi can be easily identified.

RollingYourHead and I banged heads on the HYIP issue and he was determined to keep posting them. He knew full well what he was doing and I think its quite a disgusting thing to be pretending to be posting ventures that are setup to steal from suckers.

The other two I can not speak on but I think if some one is preying on members in this fashion its best to just say bye bye.

Addon: RollingYourhead had at least 3 threads that where HYIPs on the first page. So he was aggressively marketing them with links as well that where affiliate based.

Edited by Blindme

We unbanned @RollingYourHead last week after changing his ban to a final warning.

@Bitcoinani got warned twice for alts, then received his final warning and resulting ban earlier this week for creating another alt on forum to abuse PPP.

I am not aware of any bans on @vinka76

@FriendlyFire has had two warnings now for alts, and is on his last.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

We unbanned @RollingYourHead last week after changing his ban to a final warning.

@Bitcoinani got warned twice for alts, then received his final warning and resulting ban earlier this week for creating another alt on forum to abuse PPP.

I am not aware of any bans on @vinka76

@vinka76 was appearing yesterday in the "online in the past 24h" as banned as well

I feel that senior members of this forum should be more responsible when posting.

Money is not everything & by abusing the forum & creating alts to take advantage of the kindness of admins who pay you to be active is a dishonest and very foolish thing to do. It is a long & painstaking task to build up trust & respect in this online world, but only takes one foolish or dishonest act to ruin everything you have built up.

Honestly, well known members, usually ones that have been around for a much longer period of time, should already be aware of what is okay to post and what isnt,  and follow some rules. In the case of Alt creation to get into giveaways, they should have learned their lesson after being caught once. To me , if they got caught again i'd kick them out personally.

13 hours ago, Nataly said:

Good people, @RollingYourHead  even made good giveaway and people did not get their prizes

He was warned in the end. He isn't banned. he posted a HYIP advertisement which isn't allowed on these forums.

On 15/8/2017 at 19:26, Dan said:

You might be confused with @vinka76 and @vinka1976

The latter was her alt that she reported to us a while ago. I assume she accidentally logged in on it.

i am using vinka1976

On 15/8/2017 at 15:54, Carollzinha said:

So I have noticed that a lot of well known members of our community have been banned from forum for sharing Ponzi sites on forum and we all know there are hundreds of these sites out there and many of us already lost our times and even money on them and I totally agree with people being banned for sharing their links with others BUT I would like to suggest that the known people would get a warning instead of a directly ban. Some of them are not doing this intentionally, they just want to share something they find good with their friends and not always Ponzi can be easily identified.

i am not sharing ponzi sites

On 15/8/2017 at 17:00, Dan said:

Does anyone have a list of people I can look into appealing their bans?

i dont know why my vinka76 acount is banned

i dont share ponzi sites here, on purpose, or with bad intention

On 15/8/2017 at 19:26, Dan said:

You might be confused with @vinka76 and @vinka1976

The latter was her alt that she reported to us a while ago. I assume she accidentally logged in on it.

yeah it was accidentally

6 minutes ago, vinka76 said:

i am using vinka1976

i am not sharing ponzi sites

i dont know why my vinka76 acount is banned

i dont share ponzi sites here, on purpose, or with bad intention

Why do you have two forum accounts?

Just now, vinka76 said:

because when i created the first one i forgot my pasword, once i created the second one, i never used the first one ever

Thats what I said.......