NorisaCorme

Is better to Change seed or to change IP??

16 minutes ago, jamelyn said:

Its better to change your seed than ip.try your luck in other seed.

Well trying your luck on the other seed may seem good but I have said this again and again in this thread that changing seeds has exactly zero effect on the rolls and this has nothing but only provides psychological relief - people think that PrimeDice "forgets" the previous rolls when you change to a new seed. But truely speaking since all the rolls the random hence there is no need for PrimeDice to "remember" the rolls and hence changing seeds has nothing to do with hitting s specific number or winning some high payout.

On 8/15/2017 at 12:44, NorisaCorme said:

Hi guys, i  was reading a tips for betting and i read that change seed is not always as useful as we think, that is better try to use a software that change IP. What do you think about that?

Thanks for comment

Changing of seed is certainly very important if a specific seed is giving excessive reds.... Like playing 20x and your getting close to 120 reds... That's certainly a wrong seed.. Better refresh it. 

4 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

yes, why was changing seed there if it doesn't have any effect on rolls?

Server and client seed are only for checking if you are being cheated. Hence changing those 2 wont increase your luck. Though to be honest, i sometimes change seed. Just for a mind boost.

On 8/15/2017 at 12:44, NorisaCorme said:

Hi guys, i  was reading a tips for betting and i read that change seed is not always as useful as we think, that is better try to use a software that change IP. What do you think about that?

Thanks for comment

I don't think so but let try and see what happens... May be it will just be great 

On 8/15/2017 at 13:56, NorisaCorme said:

Yeah that was one of my doubts, change ip is like change who you are  for internet, that didn't seem legal to me

I see it as changing your location alone