Jump to content
NorisaCorme

Is better to Change seed or to change IP??

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NorisaCorme said:

Hi guys, i  was reading a tips for betting and i read that change seed is not always as useful as we think, that is better try to use a software that change IP. What do you think about that?

Thanks for comment

If you have a great seed why the need to change it:)

I made a mistake once and changed a seed i was using for quiet a long time and lost it all. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

If you have a great seed why the need to change it:)

I made a mistake once and changed a seed i was using for quiet a long time and lost it all. 

 

Omg same happen to me, i will never have another seed like that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think changing seeds is the best way . Changing ip would work if the casino is unfair ! But if the casino is fair then changing the Ip doesnt matter much ! Changing seeds can refresh your luck ! But luck is luck ! Nothing can change if you gonna loose u will loose ! Bank always wins ! :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been trying to change my IP for a week now and not having any luck. Leave my modem unplugged over night and its not catching me a new IP and release just gives me same IP!

How are you guys able to change so easily besides VPN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NorisaCorme said:

Hi guys, i  was reading a tips for betting and i read that change seed is not always as useful as we think, that is better try to use a software that change IP. What do you think about that?

Thanks for comment

change of ip does not affect your rolls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think either works, best to just roll and if you're lucky you win. So true on not changing good seeds. If you get a seed that helps you win big depending on your strategy, never change it. I learned the hard way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blindme said:

Been trying to change my IP for a week now and not having any luck. Leave my modem unplugged over night and its not catching me a new IP and release just gives me same IP!

How are you guys able to change so easily besides VPN?

It depends on the ISP. They choose between dynamic and fixed IP. If you don't get a new IP after a modem reset, then your ISP is giving you a fixed IP, so whenever you join to their network you'll always get the same address. You can try to change the MAC address of your modem, but your IP might be bound to your account and not the device, not to mention changing the modem's MAC can be illegal. You should check your contract with the ISP, if you want to try it, also changing MAC on some modems is just impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, toohoola said:

It depends on the ISP. They choose between dynamic and fixed IP. If you don't get a new IP after a modem reset, then your ISP is giving you a fixed IP, so whenever you join to their network you'll always get the same address. You can try to change the MAC address of your modem, but your IP might be bound to your account and not the device, not to mention changing the modem's MAC can be illegal. You should check your contract with the ISP, if you want to try it, also changing MAC on some modems is just impossible.

Yes you are really right !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really see what changing your ip would do to your betting. Changing the seed doesnt do much either, each roll you make still has a 1/10,000th chance to hit a certain number e.g. 89.54

So I suggest you stick to your rolling, or if u insist on changing, ;) if it brings you more luck go for it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reason I want to be able to change my IP is more to do with creating a account with a bitcoin address I no longer have access to, one of those dummies that used another websites deposit as my addy and that site changed their wallet. So I lose the account but due to IP can not create a new account. So bumhurt over it!¬¬

Sometimes playing naked helps run better, give it a shot and do not put sticker over webcam,thanks.:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/8/2017 at 14:56, NorisaCorme said:

Yeah that was one of my doubts, change ip is like change who you are  for internet, that didn't seem legal to me

I think it is legal in most countries but I'm thinking changing seeds will help more for most people! :) 

Edited by Noahbreezy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2017 at 22:29, NorisaCorme said:

Yeah guys you are right. Also change IP is to much work for a game, i think that in that website they were wrong

What the hell you guys talking about? Changing seeds has absolutely NO effect on rolls. This has been argued over various times but the provably fair system does not change when you change seeds. The probability of getting busted is always the same.

Fun fact is that some people think it helps - but that a false belief. Again many do it for a psychological relief.

Changing IP is way longshot if you ask me. Still that too has no effect on the rolls.

Edited by UltraChief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

What the hell you guys talking about? Changing seeds has absolutely NO effect on rolls. This has been argued over various times but the provably fair system does not change when you change seeds. The probability of getting busted is always the same.

Fun fact is that some people think it helps - but that a false belief. Again many do it for a psychological relief.

Changing IP is way longshot if you ask me. Still that too has no effect on the rolls.

correct me if I am wrong, but changing seed is just to prove that pd is not cheating???? is that correct???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×