madmic6660

over night strategy

I have played many strategies in this game some good and some bad, so I decided to ask the forum for some of their strategies.

I have a 0.3 balance and I am looking for a relatively safe strategy to run on autobet over night. 

If I use your strat and I make a profit I am going to offer a 10k reward.

Just now, JacobMars said:

base bet 500sat 99x payout and increase on loss 2%

I ran a 99x test today and i hit over 800 reds before i hit a green, that was CRAZY, if I start with 100 bb with 2% increase, I only have to get 250 reds and it is game over. but thank you I will keep the numbers  in mind and let you know.

2 minutes ago, madmic6660 said:

I ran a 99x test today and i hit over 800 reds before i hit a green, that was CRAZY, if I start with 100 bb with 2% increase, I only have to get 250 reds and it is game over. but thank you I will keep the numbers  in mind and let you know.

it works for me better bro never got 800reds before... keep changing seeds after every win

11 minutes ago, JacobMars said:

it works for me better bro never got 800reds before... keep changing seeds after every win

the problem with changing the seeds is I will be asleep LOL, I will try this over night, what is your profit like with this strat.

28 minutes ago, madmic6660 said:

I have played many strategies in this game some good and some bad, so I decided to ask the forum for some of their strategies.

I have a 0.3 balance and I am looking for a relatively safe strategy to run on autobet over night. 

If I use your strat and I make a profit I am going to offer a 10k reward.

No autobet strategy is safe,oh wait no strategy is safe :)Maybe just try 2x and 10 sats? Hehe at least expect up to 21 loses? 

Just now, ravenyvolle said:

No autobet strategy is safe,oh wait no strategy is safe :)Maybe just try 2x and 10 sats? Hehe at least expect up to 21 loses? 

I know as well as any other gambler on this site that NO STRATEGY is safe, what I am looking for is an idea of a few strategies that I can maybe tweek a little, even the 50% at 10 sats and 100% on loss is still dangerous. so I am looking for something I have not seen or tried maybe and then if it works or I tweek it I can share it.

Autobet is bad to run overnight ! It only works if you monitor it ! But i have one strategy that works fr me ! It gives slow profit but its better than others ! Use 1.5x or 75% win chance ! and increase 4 times on loss or 300% ,and keep the base bet at 4k sats only  ! If you have a good bankroll like 0.3 this strat would be great ! And also the most reds i had were 6 and i think u can handle it easily !I recommend u do this on the dice bot as it bets faster and u can stop no of losses in a row ! If you need some help setting it up feel free to contact me!

11 minutes ago, mmhaimhai said:

Try the 5.5x with base bet of 20 or 10 and 30% on loss thats quite safe for a bankroll of 0.3. You will bust on only you got 50reds in a row. Goodluck

believe he give to you 50 reds, if you need more, he give more lol

Shrakpicture made 1 btc profit with 6.6x payout and 35% increase on loss, reset on win. His base was 100, but he started with lower balance, around 0.12, also he changed his seed after 3000-5000 bets.

Btw, if you want to be a bit safer, you should use a bot (dicebot if you don't have your own) and mix up multiple strategies. With a bot you can change seed as well.

Autobet can give you a heart attack just I remember the days when Sir Kristofff is hunt his 29x roll and so Eugene too. Yes you can win decent profits but it can also hit you hard xD

2.9x with 65% increase on loss is good for higher balances.. but overnight betting is not safe.. in dicebot u can use 77.77  win chance with 5 multiplier. bet 6000 after two losses in a row. to make it more safe bet after 3 or 4 reds.. i have seen maximum seven reds so far.. and base bet is 0.