kittwolfe

Why did Bitcoin become Famous?

Hi PrimeDice Community, I would like to discuss on why do you think became famous/How did it became famous?
Just wanna open our thoughts about this one. Hoping for a great interaction here. :D

From my point of view,the reason bitcoin is famous is simply demand from the gambling section, we are the main reason bitcoin is famous and costly at the moment

@Dboyeric True but I think it just one of the factors. because aside from gambling I also see it is now used by entrepreneurs around the Globe. 
That is why Bitcoin gradually increase its value.

Edited by kittwolfe
typo

26 minutes ago, Kevin13 said:

I think it's because of some advantages it takes like fast transaction, not subject to inflation it increases in it's value and many more. 

Yep, I agree with your pointers but bitcoin also has inflation rate but it is really diffierent with the other currency. "Volatility" makes it more exciting because of this It can make you sky high or fall apart not even impossible within a day period.

29 minutes ago, JacobMars said:

because of it's fast growing rates

Aside from its rate what else more could it be?

If bitcoin is backed by some big players , itll eventually rise. I just believe people are fed up with paying their stupid banks, for everything and not getting alot in return, interest rates are at a very low. If you want to make money cryptocurrency probably is,one of the quickest ways possible.

In my opinion BTC became  famous  cause its suit really well to  our time. like paypal   ( look paypal value  its interesting too ^^)  digital  payement is the new black ^^

Also  cryptocurrency is like a stock market  open  to everyone,   no dont need a broker or a bank  for  trading  /invest  or get coin ^^ 

47 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

If bitcoin is backed by some big players , itll eventually rise. I just believe people are fed up with paying their stupid banks, for everything and not getting alot in return, interest rates are at a very low. If you want to make money cryptocurrency probably is,one of the quickest ways possible.

I agree with you Sir @Kristoffff sharks doesn't want to lose money but still you need to be aware of the price movement because they really play Bitcoins value.

Just like what happen last month it goes deep below then slowly rocketed up again. 

Edited by kittwolfe
grammar

I think why bitcoins is very famous nowadays as we can see that the price of bitcoins is too high so the investors and many peeps trying to have it & also bitcoins is a legit coins that's why no doubt it will boom in the country.

11 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

I think why bitcoins is very famous nowadays as we can see that the price of bitcoins is too high so the investors and many peeps trying to have it & also bitcoins is a legit coins that's why no doubt it will boom in the country.

Not only Legit. Bitcoin is already established as we can see it is already on the stock market. Unlike altcoins that there value is only dependent on Bitcoins price.

2 minutes ago, bakha1988 said:

i think its because for limit of bitcoins to 21 billion. No one cant print any new bitcoins how usd

Thanks for the response mate, please make it more clearer so I found your statement interesting though.

Bitcoin is backed by the black markets and large players !The best thing about bitcoin is that it is untraceable and its not centralized ! This makes it available for use in the black market and illegal transactions ! the deep web has a great influence on the cryptocurrencies ! And also there are some huge players who hold a big amount in BTC ! They overall control the markets ! 

Just now, rack001 said:

Bitcoin is backed by the black markets and large players !The best thing about bitcoin is that it is untraceable and its not centralized ! This makes it available for use in the black market and illegal transactions ! the deep web has a great influence on the cryptocurrencies ! And also there are some huge players who hold a big amount in BTC ! They overall control the markets ! 

This kind of response is what I'm talkin about (*Thumbs up) I can say you really red about Bitcoin History and not only eyeing on its price.

I can't really forget the keywords connected to Bitcoin such as Cypherpunk,Satoshi Nakamoto,Silkroad,Ross Ulbricht,Dread Pirate Roberts,Mt Gox,Mark Karpeles,Charlie Shrem.
Even my Favorite food Pizza :P the most expensive pizza bought using 10,000 Bitcoins year 2010 (2 box of Papa John's Pizza)

3 hours ago, kittwolfe said:

This kind of response is what I'm talkin about (*Thumbs up) I can say you really red about Bitcoin History and not only eyeing on its price.

I can't really forget the keywords connected to Bitcoin such as Cypherpunk,Satoshi Nakamoto,Silkroad,Ross Ulbricht,Dread Pirate Roberts,Mt Gox,Mark Karpeles,Charlie Shrem.
Even my Favorite food Pizza :P the most expensive pizza bought using 10,000 Bitcoins year 2010 (2 box of Papa John's Pizza)

The history of bitcoin is an interesting one !I have been following it for almost 2 years now but i have read things about  bitcoin history ! Cyherpunk and satoshi changed the world as it is now ! and i also remember that 10k btc pizza ! That was the literally the most expensive one ! and i really think he must be regretting spending 10k now :D 

I think because of anonimity and its very easy to access like you can send money everywhere with fast transaction over fees.

On 8/15/2017 at 16:11, rack001 said:

I totally agree. It became popular to the public when a lot of services started using it, and most owners of these services are the huge players who hold a big amount in BTC. Services such as remittances, online gambling, faucets, and even  shopping.