makikwarta

Pay per Post Survey

Pay per Post Survey  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Pay per Post is a good thing for Primedice?

• Yes
    • No

I think all members have already been informed about this. so lets conduct a survey regarding this actions. The question is: Do you agree with this Pay per Post system? If yes please explain further, and of no please explain also.  Please be honest, your inputs are very important for the outcome of this new system. The development team are always interested in hearing the thoughts of the community. Lets help them make this place better :)

Well I think disabling cash out is reasonable while solving the spamming issue. If you had been active here in past few weeks you should have observe too much spam post and either duplicated or nonsense topics created on forum boards that credit satoshis. Disabling cash out is just temporary anyways just until admins and mods found solution how to avoid abuse of ppp system

Let say if ppp keep exist, people will find another way to abuse the system in the future

IMO, disable ppp is a good choice since it can reveal who really serious to join the forum and made a genuine post

Even if ppp still exist, here's my solution :

To reward a newcomer ?
How about one lifetime reward ?  Once people join , they received small reward

To reward a quality poster ?
I think staff PD should do voting to select the best one , voting can be abuse by joining multiple alt account ( they can said that he/she is my friend, my family,etc )

How to be a staff PD ?
Based on how active, how good the post quality , how satisfy people on his/her post

Maybe No Maybe Yes It depends really on the persons using the forum, some uses it to claim or to farm satoshi's only eventhough the quality of there post is not good, so i should say NO, but some other way YES coz sometimes paid per post makes the community more lively.

pay per post is good in my opinion.. but spamming is the main villain here. so, the new rules in ppp is actually good.. i think spammers always want quick results so they will get bored soon. i don't think pd would get bankrupt by this because what goes around comes around. xD 

Pay Per Post isnt really a great thing in forums but it is a necessity ! Pay Per Post attracts spams but without it some people dont even look at the forums ! The forum might only have few good people posting without pay per post but the post quality would be good and not spammy ! Whereas pay per post is on there will be more people and more content but many of it is spammy ! So its not a good thing but i think its more of a necessity ! 

9 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Well I honestly think people should use forum because they like it not because they are being paid to do it.. so I voted for "No"

I agree. As u can see all the meaningless post that is here would just stop with the pay per post ending. But i will go with the majority what can one or a few do ?

1 hour ago, Ryzen7 said:

I agree. As u can see all the meaningless post that is here would just stop with the pay per post ending. But i will go with the majority what can one or a few do ?

Well if you want things around you to be changed you should start changing them yourself ^_^

I think I've mentioned it before, I'm not a pro - pay per post kinda guy. My gutfeeling tells me it mainly brings in people who want to earn money by posting replies and topics. Sometimes high quality ones (which is good) but alot of trash comes in aswell and that's why it shouldnt be paying. There shouldnt be an incentive for posting crap. 

I do feel, if they keep up with pay per post, it should be more on a reward basis, looking at the quality of posting that certain users can get a reward.

I think PPP doesn't really matter. I am just using this for collateral from friends who ask for loans. As you can see, only few people are active and posting quality post. Most of the post here are redundant and none sense especially those who spam in introduction. Kristoff is right PPP should only be given to those who write quality post like a reward basis. Just a suggestion, Mods should pick atleast 5-10 people weekly and reward them with forum satoshi. In that way, forum members will be creative in posting. Since you remove reputation reward, why not change it into "Forum Best Posters". Just my opinion and suggestion lol

On 8/16/2017 at 15:46, Bes19 said:

I think PPP doesn't really matter. I am just using this for collateral from friends who ask for loans. As you can see, only few people are active and posting quality post. Most of the post here are redundant and none sense especially those who spam in introduction. Kristoff is right PPP should only be given to those who write quality post like a reward basis. Just a suggestion, Mods should pick atleast 5-10 people weekly and reward them with forum satoshi. In that way, forum members will be creative in posting. Since you remove reputation reward, why not change it into "Forum Best Posters". Just my opinion and suggestion lol

I agree. In this way, the discussions would be more sensible. Interactions would be much interesting and well-thought. I like coming here for a good discussion on crypto. I think this forum is fun in terms of crypto discussions. Members are more friendly too. I visit this more compared to any other sites. It's much interactive. However, it's true that some people just come here to spam. :( 

Edited by Kattleya
No font color.

= Hello Everyone,

It has been a min since I been on PrimeDice I just want to say that I love posting things I actually came off primedice because of some hints, I maybe going to hard on the content posts however, I don't post for the money to be fair I post because I think the content will help others make money and in turn from this if I get a little payment for this then I am ok with that. I dont own PRIMEDICE SO!!!!!!! the bigger question I will ask is how much you all can afford to give individuals as payment for quality content, In the background I am sure people have deductions due to poor or duplicated content from the net. Is there a case where each person gets 10 paid posts per day or 5 or 2 similar to the likes on primedice where you only get one per 24hours. I dont think we need to fight or kill or make it seem like a bigger issue than it is, I can solve it just let me know when yall ready lol 

I LOVE YOU ALL BUT PLEASE DON'T LET THERE BE A POST ABOUT IF TO GIVE OUT MONEY OR HOW MUCH MONEY ALL THE TIME THAT WILL DETER PEOPLE FROM COMING HERE ALL TOGETHER. HAVE FUN GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOUR ROLLS.

I CAN ALSO TELL YOU WHO LOOKS TO RAPE THE PPP system the same beggars that come in the chat and realize hey wait I can use the forum that has been the problem for a while the beggars get rid of them once and for all. OUTSIDE OF THEM ITS JUST THE FAMILY AND WE ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY EITHER BY GAMBLING OR SHARING QUALITY CONTENT SO WE ALL CAN BE RICH TOGETHER LOL............. HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Primedice.jpg

20 minutes ago, Drugba2 said:

Paying for messages is a very good idea. A truly caring administration. Who loves their customers

So, why exactly is it a good thing to have pay per post? Atleast give out some of your reasoning if you are going to claim this :P

for me this one is good able to earn extra sats doin this tho im more on captcha works...small or big what matters is still extra savings for me.