Jump to content
makikwarta

What would you do if you won 100 btc?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Cat4Life said:

 I would cashout 95 btc  then tip Chat a bit and "Friends" from gambling :P. then gamble . while waiting for withdraw to come then cashout give to my parents like 25btc  worth of € . and then invest in smth rest of the money

Smart decision. ✌🏽

You gotta think as to what wallet can accept such big amount right? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dmbadillo10 said:

Smart decision. ✌🏽

You gotta think as to what wallet can accept such big amount right? 😂

Damn yeah lol ur right 😭 such a big problem 😭

Just now, Cat4Life said:

Damn yeah lol ur right 😭 such a big problem 😭

I guess make 200wallets and dep .5 each 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cat4Life said:

Damn yeah lol ur right 😭 such a big problem 😭

I guess make 200wallets and dep .5 each 😂😂😂

Or.. You could just withdraw one part at a time.

Im sure you won't need to spend 95BTC immediately right? Haha. ✌🏽😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Or.. You could just withdraw one part at a time.

Im sure you won't need to spend 95BTC immediately right? Haha. ✌🏽😂😂😂

haha i would lose it all if i keep in PD . xDD missclick all in , Get too greedy, :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cat4Life said:

haha i would lose it all if i keep in PD . xDD missclick all in , Get too greedy, :P

You can create a bank. Or maybe you already have one. 😂

You can keep it there for a while. Put 2FA so its not so easy to log on too. That way you can just save it for later and not have that dilemma as to where you'll withdraw them BTCs. Hahaha. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fatterthanelvis said:

I would move to a compound in the country and start making my own guacamole, or go all in 99x. Can't decide.

Dolphines love guacamole. And of course, going all in 99x. 😂

YOLO anyways soo... Hahahaha. 😂😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2018 at 23:33, Cat4Life said:

 I would cashout 95 btc  then tip Chat a bit and "Friends" from gambling :P. then gamble . while waiting for withdraw to come then cashout give to my parents like 25btc  worth of € . and then invest in smth rest of the money

Yeah i think i will do that too, maybe 1-5 btc for giveaway and tip to the chat and withdrawal the rest. Maybe leave 5-10 btc on my primedice account to gamble more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×