makikwarta

What would you do if you won 100 btc?

1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

A smart man invests.  The best investment is property. Becoming a landlord. Everyone who has a basic knowledge of economy knows that. And as long as you keep the property in a good state, it won‘t lose its worth.. in fact it’s getting more over longterm.

investing is a really smart move. It assures you that your money won‘t dry out someday.

you can invest in estates 

On 12/17/2017 at 10:58, chichi said:

100btc= 1900000usd now 

52/5000

I'm thinking what I'm going to do to express this feeling

Just keep it and go get a adviser on what to do... That my opinion 

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:10, Dboyeric said:

retirement fund? the 90btc is enough for you and your family. you dont need to invest millions in investment fund mate. 

you say that now but with cost of living increases and the fact that you'd spend a lot more money doing things you want to do... you want to have residual income too

Since I'm so impulsive,  I'll definitely turn it into cash and put on my bank account then buy everything that I wanted lol. But yea, after that I might start thinking about buying a house, a car,  and starting a business or an investment. Something along those lines. Might even make my own mining rig with alot of Titan V's on it lol

12 hours ago, DemonRoss said:

Since I'm so impulsive,  I'll definitely turn it into cash and put on my bank account then buy everything that I wanted lol. But yea, after that I might start thinking about buying a house, a car,  and starting a business or an investment. Something along those lines. Might even make my own mining rig with alot of Titan V's on it lol

For me, after all this things you listed... I won't come back to pd

I would take 50 of them and put them in the most secure physical wallet I could find and not touch them for 15-20 years.

I would invest 25 of them into other alt coins and/or Cloud/Rig Mining (whatever looks to be most profitable after ample research). Point being to earn money going forward with this investment.

I would take the other 25 and buy my family a home, new car, clothes etc

My plan for the first 50 would be to retire in 15 years or so years and hopefully BTC is around 50k-100k or more. I would take half and make sure my children had college (should they choose to go) or money for whatever training/ schooling they need. Or money for them to start their own businesses.

I'm sure a couple grand would go to new computers and a few Sushi dinners but mostly just secure my families future and try to enjoy life. Spend time doing the important things instead of working everyday to make someone else rich.

ahh who am i kidding. I would roll ALL IN at 2x baby and buy the moon !!!!! ahahaha

On 8/13/2017 at 15:52, makikwarta said:

for me if i win 100 btc in profit,  i will tip 1 btc to chat.. after sharing my blessings, i will share it with my family specially my parents give them a stable source of income, and after that, i will build a profitable business so i can grow the money even bigger to secure my future and my family's future. how about you guys. what will you do??

If i win 100btc, you didn't state which site we will win, I will convert it all to cash. I will buy a prestige house for me and my family. Buy powerful hardware's for BTC mining. And yeah, travel and travel.. :D

53 minutes ago, darmielen said:

I will convert it all to cash

Bad idea. Cash will become bitcoin in future. That is the idea of bitcoin. Disrupt the current economy which is controlled by governments spying on you.

54 minutes ago, darmielen said:

I will buy a prestige house for me and my family.

Very much what we all want. Make sure to buy a condo near the beach or better yet buy the entire beach.

55 minutes ago, darmielen said:

Buy powerful hardware's for BTC mining.

Mining is not profitable any more unless you can get a huge number of rigs and cheap electricity.

55 minutes ago, darmielen said:

And yeah, travel and travel..

Dont forget to make more money in the time. Dont waste the money.

If I friggin win 100BTC at this price of BTC:

1. 50BTC will be withdrawn and converted to fiat for my children's Educational and Insurance plans. Plus 2 house & lots under their names. 💯

2. 10BTC will be withdrawn and converted to fiat for me to purchase a simple house for myself. 😊

3. 20BTC will be withdrawn and converted to fiat and have my brother fix his and his daughter's future. 🏽

4. The remaining 15BTC, i will keep and stay put.

How about the 5BTC?

Rain down to PD some. And bet on 990x beybe to get back 100BTC. Then REPEAT! 🔥🔥🔥

100btc omg!ill start my own bussiness in manila and never work abroad anymore.10%would go to charity and 50%would go to bank or buy a property.the remaining 40 will be half for bussiness.well who knows right?

First of all I will share with other players in the chat. Then I will help my family and friends. I think after this money will no longer remain. I have a lot of friends)))

I would buy myself an apartment in the center of the city most heaped up, a wheelbarrow abrupt, I would give to my parents, and put the remaining ones on the bank's interest :)