makikwarta

What would you do if you won 100 btc?

On 13.08.2017 at 22:52, makikwarta said:

Для меня, если я выиграю 100 btc в прибыли, я посоветую 1 btc, чтобы пообщаться .. после обмена моими благословениями я поделюсь им со своей семьей, особенно мои родители дают им стабильный источник дохода, а после этого я создам Прибыльный бизнес, поэтому я могу увеличить деньги еще больше, чтобы обеспечить будущее и будущее моей семьи. Как насчет вас, ребята. что вы будете делать??

я мыслю так же !

That's roughly 20m PHP right now! I'm gonna be starting a business and put some to a bank. I'll keep the half for investments and a small portion to play with :)

if i got that 100btc ..the first thing i will do..i will convert the half into cash money..and ofcouse will gambler some and make more rain at primedice..

Since i don't really run after nothing now, it's easy :

• 10 BTC in paper wallet in a safe
  • 50 BTC for the future when BTC will go to 50k+$
  • 10 BTC for trading with alts and trying to make some more
  • 25 BTC for my family
  • 5 BTC to share between @robear @ravenyvolle @Xtinepink @gideons @mrvincenzo88 @thefrog @ledust and others peeps who helped me at the start or when i bust now :)

Save an about 80 btc for a moment when it will go up to $100k. About the rest: 1 btc I'll giveaway on PD, help my family, friends, remote relatives, my country by donating to most important people who will make country great again and also donating to charity funds.