madmic6660

Updated Strat for PD ( and alt coins )

I have posted here a few time regarding strategies to use and ways to play and I thought I would update the progress.

i have been reading many forum posts on strategies, and tips and picked a few that I have used that I have worked and not worked as well as my own plays that do well. i have tried and tested lots of these methods with alt coins like doge and burst so I can have stupid amounts for small investment.

The first thing I am going to say is this the martingale system is a sure way to break the bank, I was playing on a alt site with doge, i had 500 doge running a 2.2x and 100% increases on loss with a start bet of 0.00000040 and BUSTED, I was so happy that i was not using BTC, it took 42 reds in a row and I was done the martingale system is a killer of balances please be careful and watch the bank.

the way i play is auto bet most of the time, i like to sit and watch the outcome of a system for a set period and then switch it up, so I normally start with the following, and so far not doing to bad. i 

DEPO 0.2 BTC ( remember I use PD and an alt site which I will not name out of respect for the PD team ) i then convert my btc to LTC get 17 LTC and off I go.

3.3x is a great little bet, BB 0f 0.00004000 increase of 60% on loss, i run this until i reach a profit of 25-35% at which time I stop and change systems

NEXT 10.421X BB of 0.00001000 12% increase on loss and leave it for a few hours on autobet, i normally get between a 5-10% return from this and switch it up again.

this time I move on to the manual betting and run the 3.3x again 0.00004000 BB doubled on 2 reds and switched from high to low and back on each win, 4 reds in a row and I switch it up again, again I run this for a set period.

I normally stop with about a 50-60% profit and convert the 23-25 LTC to burst and receive 97000 burst, i then place auto bet on, 10.421X 0.00000100 BB 12% increase on loss and go to bed. wake up next day and off I go again. 

now the reason this is working for me is I have the ability to use altcoins which gives me survivability, however be under no illusion I HAVE STILL BUST. just remember this is a guide and every system will in the end LOSE, I know that you know that and the developers know that, but this one is currently working for me

good luck all and of course if it works for you and up like is great and tips are better JAJAJAJAAJA

Edited by madmic6660
to make easier reading for people

2 minutes ago, Kevin13 said:

Oh! no too many words and sentences but I think it's all about strategy. Hope it will work well on you and goodluck.

thanks bro, I changed the layout to make it easier reading.

It's okay as long as the topic isn't out of title it will be easily understood.

16 hours ago, madmic6660 said:

thanks bro, I changed the layout to make it easier reading.