madmic6660

History of transactions and bets

good morning everyone,

I have a very quick question, and I hope someone can help, Is there anyway that you can get a full and complete list of ALL transaction on the site, INCLUDING every single bet, I am a number guy and like to run stats and charts for me to see the my own betting patterns etc, now in order to do this I would need a complete list of every bet made and the number outcome from each bet win or lose, I dont know if this is possible and if so how can it be done.

thanks

Just now, zale023 said:

We don't have a feature like that here on PD. Unless you ask the support/mod to take your data but it would take an effort to do so. You should use dicebots from now on since it can record all your bets from the start.

This topic should be posted here: https://forum.primedice.com/forum/primedice-questions-support/?id=72

thanks for the information, I am however unable to use db as it will not function on my Mac, I have tried everything except splitting my hard drive and running VB, ( cant do that it is sacrilege to poison my mac with windows ) so I will look at another way, again thanks 

I dont think there is a system for that in PD ! But if there would be a system that would be awesome ! I tried making something like it but was unsuccessful at it !

I dont know about PD but in Duckdice.io where i am a MOD if a player ask for his whole bet history they give it,.they just extract it.,

There is history of bets but only the new ones but if you for it on support team I think they will help you with your concern same us on the transaction history.

43 minutes ago, madmic6660 said:

thanks for the information, I am however unable to use db as it will not function on my Mac, I have tried everything except splitting my hard drive and running VB, ( cant do that it is sacrilege to poison my mac with windows ) so I will look at another way, again thanks 

You're welcome @madmic6660! Hope you can find a way and sort it out sooner.