madmic6660

Bitcoin with Paypal

I recently was playing this wonderful game when i read a comment in chat " is there anyway to buy bitcoin with paypal " i had not even thought of this question until then, and every answer i see was NO. so i decided to do some research and tis is what I have found.

There is a way to purchase BTC with Paypal, and I am going to introduce you to that. now this is not the easiest of ways and nor is it the cheapest of ways to get bitcoin but it does work and I have found out that this way has been working since 2013.

first off you need to go to https://www.virwox.com and open an account.

you need need to deposit funds to your account from your paypal account

you then need to purchase SLL crypto from them

then you transfer the SLL to BTC and withdraw to your wallet.

I was skeptical at first as I had never heard of this site or this process for using PayPal, however since using them and receiving my bitcoin, i am very impressed.

good luck all

Asked this question in the pd chat today, found this website but like what you've said, 

this is not the easiest of ways and nor is it the cheapest of ways to get bitcoin

so I decided not to continue. But thanks for this, will try it later :)

1 minute ago, DMTripp27 said:

there is a site called xcoins.io that you can buy bitcoin with PP the fees are kind of steep because of the risk of charbacks

Not available in all countries :(

Thanks for sharing. Ive been using paxful for buying btc tru paypal but its quite expensive like 1$=.75$ worth of btc. Ill try checking the site you gave and see if this would be more convinient. (PS. my btc wallet provide durect cash in but im buying btc tru paypal just to convert them to btc coz I cant cash out my paypal funds I earn online due to verification issues)

When buying with PP, you wont ever get the best price, due to the inherent risks sellers have to deal with when using the PP platform. So many people use PP to do refund scams, and as a result sellers have to protect themselves a lot more. Thank you for the site though!

12 hours ago, Dan said:

When buying with PP, you wont ever get the best price, due to the inherent risks sellers have to deal with when using the PP platform. So many people use PP to do refund scams, and as a result sellers have to protect themselves a lot more. Thank you for the site though!

This is the main reason why I'm having a hard time finding sellers that accepts PayPal :(