abbas50

Abbas50 giveaways -- what happened

He seems like he is capable of paying it but refuses to make at least some contact with the forum/any users. Him not making any contact with any of the mods or any contact with anyone kind of says he's not going to pay this.

Long enough time has gone by and I do not see any of his buddies from telegram giving updates or support here. Add the fact he had a open loan request, which honestly does not add up with the image he had people believing. If he was sincere in his motives he would have been able to figure out how to sort this out without going awol.

3 hours ago, lolgato said:

He seems like he is capable of paying it but refuses to make at least some contact with the forum/any users. Him not making any contact with any of the mods or any contact with anyone kind of says he's not going to pay this.

Come on let's not fuss over this. Yes it was disappointing that he didn't keep his duty on his giveaways. Let the higher ups deal with him. Anyway we should thank him for has past giveaways. Maybe he was done for.

7 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Was not this loan that he sent a screenshot on PD forum about 3-4 days ago and you confirmed that he paid it back?

May I ask how much it was @Nataly?

First loan he pyaed back, after 2 days asked again. It was 0.03 :(:(:( I was saving these money for 2 month

Just now, ravenyvolle said:

Is he still messaging you? Or even respond to your messages?.. 

He is permed on PD and here was not from thursday, It was his last message, that he can not pay back on time and will pay afternoon, that is it (((

4 minutes ago, Nataly said:

He is permed on PD and here was not from thursday, It was his last message, that he can not pay back on time and will pay afternoon, that is it (((

aww:/ i believe its gone. Sorry about that...please be careful next time :(

16 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yes dont.. it is hard:/ online all in all is very difficult..

True but at least abbas is not banned (and let's hope he can get online and fix this issue before being banned), just like @imonit.. that was such a bad experience for us eh @ravenyvolle? xD

Edited by Carollzinha

Just now, Carollzinha said:

True but at least abbas is not banned (and let's hope he can get online and fix this issue before being banned), just like @imonit.. that was such a bad experience for us eh @ravenyvolle? xD

I just hope that he will be online here some day :(

39 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

yeah he is an ass.. lol so it is not going to happen again.. we must be careful always,:)

I know his reason is not true he just want to try fool people to captive on his trap, he have a lots of guts posting here and ask for a loan after he didnt pay for his giveaway  . Nice try abbas you really have a serious gambling addiction maybe you use your prizes on your giveaway then you lose all wellplayed!

4 hours ago, Nataly said:

First loan he pyaed back, after 2 days asked again. It was 0.03 :(:(:( I was saving these money for 2 month

He will not pay you again trust me that guy @abbas50 has a serious gambling addiction!