abbas50

Abbas50 giveaways -- what happened

I am sorry for this trouble abbas, I really your mom can get better soon.. I know family comes always in first place

And about the giveaway, I am so happy you are back to clarify all of this.. as I have said in another topic, before all the drama starts, I really like you

Edited by Carollzinha

Oh, Abbas sooo sorry for your mom (((( I know what is this very well, I lost my father ((( Please, be strong, and many health to your dear mom :)

Hi Abbas,

Be strong. Wish your mother a speedy recovery. You gave so much to PD community. This hour be with your mother and family and forget about people who say you are a scammer. Take care.

On 8/13/2017 at 12:33, abbas50 said:

Dear all primedice players i had a crisis at family and my mon used to get treatment for chemeotherapy for the past year and 9 days ago i came back from egypt and when i woke up my brother called me and told me that my mom is in hospital and she is in coma thats why i didnt have time to do the giveaways anyway, i really hated most of sent me msges telling me im scammer and they say bad things about me and my family well ill pay it very soon and it will be my last thank you all for the kind words bye.

sorry to hear tha abbas...hoping and praying for ure moms recovery.godbless

On 8/13/2017 at 12:33, abbas50 said:

Dear all primedice players i had a crisis at family and my mon used to get treatment for chemeotherapy for the past year and 9 days ago i came back from egypt and when i woke up my brother called me and told me that my mom is in hospital and she is in coma thats why i didnt have time to do the giveaways anyway, i really hated most of sent me msges telling me im scammer and they say bad things about me and my family well ill pay it very soon and it will be my last thank you all for the kind words bye.

sorry to hear that abbas for me theres nothing to worry about. i really understand that . iam the one who got your first give away . i hope your mom will be okey and every things will be fine . regards to your mom . :)

6 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

lols hes trying to have a loan to others as ive red hes post & I dont think He will continue to pay all the winners. ;)

Yeah i saw it sis. Well everyone has move on and i wish abbas a good luck and everyone got a lesson learned. Never believe in any giveaways except it is from admin :P

9 minutes ago, Andr33i said:

To bad after all this some still lend him money, and he is not around to pay it back. We need extra caution when doing business with him,

From how long you are on primedice?

Just now, Andr33i said:

To bad after all this some still lend him money, and he is not around to pay it back. We need extra caution when doing business with him,

You did it too? :( i am waiting for pay back from thursday

6 minutes ago, Nataly said:

You did it too? :( i am waiting for pay back from thursday

Wanted to loan him because the high interest he promised but lucky for me Ledust closed the topic saying he didnt pay 2 giveaways and when i looked into it and asked around found out that on one of the giveaway ppl actually lost money.