abbas50

Abbas50 giveaways -- what happened

Dear all primedice players i had a crisis at family and my mon used to get treatment for chemeotherapy for the past year and 9 days ago i came back from egypt and when i woke up my brother called me and told me that my mom is in hospital and she is in coma thats why i didnt have time to do the giveaways anyway, i really hated most of sent me msges telling me im scammer and they say bad things about me and my family well ill pay it very soon and it will be my last thank you all for the kind words bye.

Just now, abbas50 said:

Dear all primedice players i had a crisis at family and my mon used to get treatment for chemeotherapy for the past year and 9 days ago i came back from egypt and when i woke up my brother called me and told me that my mom is in hospital and she is in coma thats why i didnt have time to do the giveaways anyway, i really hated most of sent me msges telling me im scammer and they say bad things about me and my family well ill pay it very soon and it will be my last thank you all for the kind words bye.

awww so sad to here that Abbas :( Get well to your mom! well' that's the first thing that came to there mind cuz you left them hanging so you can't blame them also. but now you explain your side, we  understand you! Get well soon to your mom :(

Its sad to hear about your mom, & I'm sure we all agree on wishing her a speedy recovery, but a single post asking for time to settle the giveaway due to a family crisis would have saved you all the bad sentiment.

1 minute ago, Morros said:

Its sad to hear about your mom, & I'm sure we all agree on wishing her a speedy recovery, but a single post asking for time to settle the giveaway due to a family crisis would have saved you all the bad sentiment.

:(

Yea man.. a single post.. a single telegram message to irena since she had helped set this all up with you...

heh

get well soon to your mom, I hope her fast recovery. pd community is always here. and nevermind about the giveaway, people will surely understand the situation.

I barely know you Abbas but can tell you are a solid guy and wanted to send you a message but I did not think we talked enough to make that something I should venture into doing.

Hope you and your family find easier times and sorry I did not reach out when I saw you last on here going through the harassment. 

Be strong.

Now this is for all those who've message you bad things. Some people really have the guts to put you down even though you've done great with your past giveaway. You guys really need to pipe down and stop that attitude towards someone who hosts giveaways. There will always be a time where this kind of things happens. Just be thankful and be patient with giveaways.

9 hours ago, abbas50 said:

No problem Abbas , giveaways can wait but family must not wait !It good that you told the people it might not cause any confusion now ! hope your mother gets well soon my wishes are with her!

So sad to hear that. I wish her a fast recovery. You can't blame those people coz they actually lose a lot just to hunt the roll on your giveaway but now everything is cleared, you guys should understand his situation. Remember he paid us on his first giveaway and i'm sure he will definitely pay you on this one. Just a lesson for anyone who will make a giveaway, just make a post or send a private message on MODS or Support and tell them if your giveaway prizes would be in delay so people won't think bad things against you.