MateuszHDHR1

So we have 4000$

Happy cos bitcoin's price is rising but mad cos i dont have bitcoin stored in my wallet!!

I must say now that my prediction that the top price for BTC was going to be US$4K was a bit wrong......

Now the big question I have is: what is the top price that will be reached soon?

Happy or angry?

Mostly angry because I sold them at much lower prices, and didn´t  bought a lot of BTCs after the MtGox incident and also Silk Road, when the price suddenly felt from a record (at that time) of about US$1200 each BTC to about US$200 each BTC, the market lost faith in BTC for some time, THAT was THE time for making a biiiiiiiggggg purchase.....

4 minutes ago, bitsc said:

The only thing that can kill it US treasury,Congress or another crypto.

The US Treasury can't do anything about it besides tax it as income but how they going to that? its anonymous.

The US Treasury with Congress can outlaw it or tax it were people run for the hills. And the US will make Europe follow along.

They can still trace it and if you have been sloppy ip address or email account they can find you. It dosent take much for the IRS win in court.  The IRS dosent care it  just wants it money. Look at the history of the US and Europe money and currencies.

I not say that will happen. Watch what the IRS and Treasury say about crypto. 

I already regret it when i didn't buy btc when it was on $500 but i'm happy today coz i take the risk to invest on it and now it's on $4000. I wish it reach $5000 by the end of the year.

8 minutes ago, madmic6660 said:

the higher this goes the more it breaks my heart, I sold my 500 BTC when it first crossed the $500 USD mark

that blows indeed :(

very huge amount if you sold it this time 

19 minutes ago, madmic6660 said:

the truth is, if I did not sell at 500 i would 100% of sold at $1000 considering I only paid 4 bucks each I was chuffed to bits to see 500.

That's still an excellent return on investment! You did well holding out that long after buying so early.

31 minutes ago, Serlite said:

That's still an excellent return on investment! You did well holding out that long after buying so early.

the reason it was a great investment, is I forgot all about them for over a year, i was not watching or paying any attention to the crypto world ( oh how I wish I only just rememberd them now................... )

4 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

woaaah! Not really happy cuz i was so dissapointed to my self i didn't keep my btc & buy when it was on its lowest point, grrr. :S 

same sis. tough times :P

I withdrew some too before the segwit issue :/

6 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Are you happy cuz of it or you're angry at yourselfs cuz you didn't buy when it was like 1k$ :D

Moon is possible ;D

I am angry that did not buy it in 2009 :-)))) but few months ago it was about 500-600 $, also was ok