bitsc

Rewards for Reviews?

they don't pay for reviews here also paid per post is off now so i think they not paying reviews also try to search for another site for your concern...

It would be a silly thing to incorporate because people have a tendency to spam links and affiliate stuff.  So they would copy and paste a review and add their link, it was already getting a bit much here with that aspect.  If people where deemed to not be under any sway it might work but I find people get biased over time.

On 13/08/2017 at 08:30, bitsc said:

Does PD give rewards for writing reviews on websites. Legit reviews.

If you know a good place where you think a PD or Stake review could be worth you can also put there your affiliate link and maybe you can catch a good amount of players and win a good commission for it :D

33 minutes ago, Brais said:

If you know a good place where you think a PD or Stake review could be worth you can also put there your affiliate link and maybe you can catch a good amount of players and win a good commission for it :D

is ok for me to make reviews for stake and PD in BTC talk ? :D

On 9/13/2017 at 07:25, Brais said:

Do we need to ask PD before we post to other places then bitcoin talk ?