JstLikeMagyk

Mod harrassment due to personal issues.

So I find it quite unfair that as a customer of Primedice I have to deal with unfair treatment from a certain moderator due to his personal issues with me. I was banned from discord for no proper reason other than a personal disliking from the moderator in charge of it and the first time I manage to get a conversation about it I just get muted?

I'm not the first user to complain of harassment from ledust though as a customer of the site I don't feel I should have to deal with it and not have to shy away from chat when he's around because I know I'll be unfairly muted for the slightest of comments that he can use to do so, I actually have no issue never returning to discord as he put it though him banning me for no reason after a period of two weeks inactivity seems highly unwarranted (I literally hadn't been on the channel for over a week when he decided to ban me and has admitted that it was due to his personal disliking of me)

image.thumb.png.9ced7f67b591064becf780367709d22c.png

image.thumb.png.d4e992fa366fe491ad33608816b22ff5.png

I was reading all and he dont abuse of you, i guess that we need to  be honest everytime, show all the chat, not just the part of your convenience.

Is not about defend anybody but  Discord has his own rules, i think that is better to ask about rules first, learn and do a nice requirement.

have a nice day and hope that your differences get solved.

Just now, NorisaCorme said:

I was reading all and he dont abuse of you, i guess that we need to  be honest everytime, show all the chat, not just the part of your convenience.

Is not about defend anybody but  Discord has his own rules, i think that is better to ask about rules first, learn and do a nice requirement.

have a nice day and hope that your differences get solved.

I literally started the discord channel with another user Norisa and I guess you don't have all the context but he most certainly is harassing me personally. And also treats the discord like his personal community and not the prime dice official community which is just a really unprofessional way to manage such a social channel for a company like this. 

• Like 1

You were originally banned from discord due to all your abusive comments directed at Primedice support and mods on discord.

You then proceed to threaten to release all stake information during beta in order to gain access back into the discord channel.

I planned on re-banning you the entire time until stake became public. This wasn't some out-of-no-where decision.

How about you telling multiple users about selling all stake information you gathered up during beta and selling it to bitsler for $800?

How about the fact that you brag about the stolen steam/other gaming accounts that you've made a lot of money off of?

I don't like thieves or manipulative people like you are trying to do here. Get lost kid.

@ledust

1) That is blatantly wrong because you banned me for a joke about doxing Edward.

2) That's also incorrect and I would post the conversation for proof but it'd be disrespectful towards Stunna

3) That's a ridiculous amount of money for publicly available information, Do you have any proof? 

4) Once again do you have any proof?

I've not stolen or manipulated any members of the primedice community in fact I've paid back any loan I've ever been given with generous interest so your entire comment could be seen as manipulation against my image without any actual proof.

You pretty much just instilled that your actions are due to your personal opinions of me which is quite ridiculous considering you have no proof of me doing any of those heinous actions I supposedly committed. If you don't like me not really my problem but you don't have the right to try and shove someone out of the community because of your personal opinions of them.

On 8/13/2017 at 00:50, ledust said:

You then proceed to threaten to release all stake information during beta in order to gain access back into the discord channel.

I agree with this one. I don't know what is going on between you two, and who created discord channel and I really don't care. But with this one, I agree 100% because I was the one who talked with you that day. And Stunna had to interfere and deal with that. I don't want to argue with anyone, and I'm not defending anyone but please stop playing the victim here. 

As a moderator in other site,.I think @ledust just do his job,.trolling a mod who are trusted by the admins and the owner of the site is mortal sin.,Its not being personal but you have to respect mods or any other player in chat.,first of all if u have problem with mods youd better send ticket to support and and dont make scandal in chat.,just saying.