bitsc

The Best Strategies for Low Balance

is hard to recommend  any strategy.. no strategy is the best strategy.. u can use a mix of them.. change many strategy at some profit.. 

on small amount i use 2x.. that can be killing but u can also get a good raise depends how u play and feel the rolls. 

also i saw is work good for small time 10x .. 

Start balance 50k-100k 

Base bet: 0.00000005

Payout: 10x

Increase on Loss 12%

that strat i know from David post. is work for me some time but after it bust.. so i recommend for small time use.

i recommend atleast you have atleast 10k to start.. me i go x11 and base bet is 5 satoshi.. this is very effective for me.. after 10 bets i will double it. every 10 bets double until the green appear

18 hours ago, maliafka said:

is hard to recommend  any strategy.. no strategy is the best strategy.. u can use a mix of them.. change many strategy at some profit.. 

on small amount i use 2x.. that can be killing but u can also get a good raise depends how u play and feel the rolls. 

also i saw is work good for small time 10x .. 

Start balance 50k-100k 

Base bet: 0.00000005

Payout: 10x

Increase on Loss 12%

that strat i know from David post. is work for me some time but after it bust.. so i recommend for small time use.

Would give this strategy a try, i usually play with 0.000002 sat and the result was promising

i like the 75% strategy ! Increase 400% on loss and keep the base bet depending upon your bank roll! !00 sats base bet works good for me ! its slow profit but still it works in the long run!

18 hours ago, bitsc said:

Base on your experience what strategies would you recommend for a low balance?

Don't stick with one strategy. Try to combine strategies. Like you start with 90% chance and pre roll until you hit a red do max bets. After some rolls with 90% win chance, you change to 2-3x payout and do martiangle with small base bets.