1RegisterNow

Topic Follow

mgod    15

I think its the new default. And they implemented it since the update cos hey its your topic you must be updated everytime someone commented in it compared on the last version of page.

Kevin13    13
16 hours ago, mgod said:

I think its the new default. And they implemented it since the update cos hey its your topic you must be updated everytime someone commented in it compared on the last version of page.

I agree with @mgod because we must always be updated on our topic or on something that we replies onto other topics.

maverick528    100

I like this, because when I created topics I almost always forgot to click "notify me of replies", and then I only got notifications when somebody quoted me or when somebody mentioned my username, but NOT when new posts were added to my topic...

eldrindcm    1

I thought it's just me. I also think it's because of the update. This is nice.

26 minutes ago, maliafka said:

before u post just close "notify me of replies" down at ur reply and u will not get notify 

But I hope default will be users will only get notified of quotes and replies to the topic they created, not to topics where they replied only.

maliafka    86
Just now, eldrindcm said:

I thought it's just me. I also think it's because of the update. This is nice.

But I hope default will be users will only get notified of quotes and replies to the topic they created, not to topics where they replied only.

u will get notify if u was quoted and if ur nickname will be mentioned anyway.. is not depend at that post button. 

Bes19    157

I like that coz everytime i create a topic, i always forgot to enable "Notify me of replies". And making it as a default would really help us especially those who always create topics.

Edited by Bes19

bloomy    23
1 hour ago, Dan said:

This was changed to default a day or so ago, due to a few requests. You can alter your notification settings here:

Untitled.thumb.png.2333e8a41c222c28515444218df07461.png

It was added because users had trouble keeping up with posts and topics they made.

thanks for this @Dan... much help.

Jenn09    97

For me, I don't have any problem with that, that is convenient to me cuz i don't need to click "Notify me" when i create topic or i replied to certain topic cuz im so lazy to do that LOL tho I like to be updated all the time, but to others it might be a flood. 

rack001    39

I also thought this was bug at first but then kristoff told me that this can be change in settings , under the notifications settings tab ! I really liked it to off most of the times but if i find a really interesting topic i need to follow i turn it on !