Kristoffff

Your Username

Nice topic @Kristoffff !!

Well when I joined primedice the username "dust" was taken, it was the username I've went by most other places...

So I sometimes add on the word "le" to things to be funny due to this hilarious old flash animation..(the first I had ever seen many many years back)

And there you have it. "ledust" was born.

NOW FIRE ZEE MISSILES!

10 hours ago, Morros said:

Well, my original alias on sites was Morris, but one day I made a mistake & entered it as Morros. I got quite popular under that name in that particular site, so since then it was Morros all the way...

BTW, the mouse part came later :D

Lols! I remembered someone did call you Morris on PD chat mistakenly. So he was mistakenly right xD

I actually have three usernames here and all of them are easy to understand - 

rack001 - comes from my gaming name "racker" , which it self comes from the word "hacker" ! I am an inspiring hacker stuck on bug bounties !

sillyghost - I had an idea for a cryptocurrency  which would be untraceable like ghost ! and someone did call meh "silly" once while gaming and in pd chat , so "sillyghost"!

regime - you know what "regime" means just google it it just popped  into my head !

mystery solved lol :P 

Vinka is the main character of a novel called "Ami el niño de las estrellas", i identified with  her, because i still believe in love, and i am finding my "pedrito" the male main character in the same novel by Enrique Barrios", Read it, it is very interesting, it comes in several languages and also you can find it on internet

ami el niño de las estrellas.jpg

On 8/20/2017 at 16:57, bloomy said:

bloom- also means " period of greatest beauty, "

then 08 is just one of my favorite number , :)

Aww this is so cute @bloomy :D even make banner image says "innerbloom" on it! xD

leipao24 = a combination of my name Paola and my partner's name Leids and 24 stands for our anniversary date. Cheesy, I know. But I don't really mind, long as it's something that I can easily recall. Hence, I use this username more often than not :)

I used to play the Star Wars pen and paper roleplaying game with friends when I was still living in Germany ... like years... ah ages ago...
However we played as a dark side if the force group and that's where I got the "darth U" from.

On 8/13/2017 at 00:00, kwetiaw said:

My name is my favorite local food and I'm usually eat them while playing on dice

It's feel amazing

Is it Quick Chow noodles?:)

My name Han2x is from my partner. It's our term of endearment. She just came up to that when she called me once and i never listen so she made it twice so its Hanhan. But to make it cool just make it Han2x. Sounds like Hantwox or hanzx. 

Edited by Han2x