Kristoffff

Your Username

Kristoffff    23

How did you end up with your username? Have you always been using this name? Where does it originate from? A game/chatbox or does someone call you that name?  Bring up your stories about the creation of your username :)

My irl name is Kristof and I am a big fan of multiple F's in my name. I actually have 2 in my iD :)

maverick528    100
noun

1) a lone dissenter, as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from his or her associates:

a modern-dance maverick.

2) a person pursuing rebellious, even potentially disruptive, policies or ideas: 

You can't muzzle a maverick

Synonyms: rebel, cowboy; loose cannon.

adjective

unorthodox, unconventional, nonconformist:
a maverick fiscal conservative willing to raise taxes.

maliafka    86

my name is a username... is mean from Russian  "small girl" actually is my life username.. most of my friends call me like that because i was given to school when i had only at 5 years and i always was smaller as my friends.. first at the school after in university.. and also i have 165cm and 55 kg.. so i will be forever "maliafka" ))) 

Edited by maliafka
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Irena    62

This is a great topic! I don't have much to say, my username is my name in real life, but I love to hear/read stories about other people's usernames. I find it really interesting. 😊

But, @maverick528 explained everything but the numbers part, and I'm sure that those aren't some random numbers. 😁

Ryzen7    1

Ryzen (/ˈrzɛn/ RYE-zen)[1] is a brand[2] of central processing units (CPUs) and accelerated processing units (APUs) marketed and designed by AMD. The brand was introduced in 2017 with products implementing the Zen microarchitecture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryzen

I currently own a Ryzen7 1700 and i am very pleased with the performance :D hence the username :P

keian    21

KEian = Kappa Epsilon (fraternity/brotherhood) + Ian (my real name)

Ive been using this name since i join the fraternity way back October of 2006.,

And because of my love to the organization i decided to give my son a name KEian.

Edited by keian

Morros    10

Well, my original alias on sites was Morris, but one day I made a mistake & entered it as Morros. I got quite popular under that name in that particular site, so since then it was Morros all the way...

BTW, the mouse part came later :D