Faris

Buy Bitcoins with SMS/Mobile

eldrindcm    2
1 hour ago, JacobMars said:

the easiest way to buy sell btc is localbitcoins i know

Not easy to buy when you're newbie/only 1 transaction, my first transaction is fine but when I tried to buy again, I cannot find seller that accepts newbies. Need help :)

Kristoffff    26

I've been looking for this option also, to buy some coins with my leftover credit on my phone. I use prepaid topups so I usually have a shitload of money left every month as my operator gives out free texts, free gb's and free calls so finding a solution to use the unused money to buy some crypto would be so great.

Kristoffff    26

It must be possible I reckon, seeing as MMRPG Games like Runescape and others Allow you to pay your membership with TEXT Service. So you send a text to a certain number, it credits the amount needed and voila, it gives u membership. So It should be possible for purchasing bitcoins too imho.

Kristoffff    26
Just now, JstLikeMagyk said:

I would say the only way to do this is trading with people you know on Venmo I know a few people who will do this but would only connect people I know with them.

What exactly is Venmo? Is it some sort of escrow service?

Kristoffff    26
3 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Look it up weird mobile app owned by paypal supposed to be for friends to split bills and shit but it's like an instant p2p money service.

Will do, I got like 140 euro stored as phone credit which I don't really use lol. Would be handy if that shit works.

Blindme    17

Not sure if any of you recall boozehound poker, they had a option a little hidden in the site that would turn minutes on your phone into bitcoin at a pretty hefty charge. Looks like it ran through paypal some how if I remember correctly. Never seen anything like it since and found most sites offering the service where scams after just a little research of them.

Think something to do with the wire act makes it hard to do this service.