Jump to content

Recommended Posts

artcode    1

Hi Guys :) 

i have been jumping around from 1 casino to other casino. and im Cousrious on your opinion...

 

what make some casino is great and deserves to be the best ?

 

please and thank you for answering this question :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kristoffff    23

An online casino is good to me atleast, if there's an active community and a must is definitely a chatroom. I like to have some sort of interaction with other players around the globe. Also some low house edge never hurt any player. 

About real life casino's , I wouldn't know, I've never been in one in my life. Tho, keep the beggars out ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nataly    16
3 hours ago, artcode said:

Hi Guys :) 

i have been jumping around from 1 casino to other casino. and im Cousrious on your opinion...

 

what make some casino is great and deserves to be the best ?

 

please and thank you for answering this question :)

Casino is casino, if you are lucky, you will win, but if not ..... But I love PD anyway. Dont play in other casinoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
artcode    1
3 hours ago, JacobMars said:

I would say casiono is great when you have a huge bankroll otherwise its not  worth to play xD

what to do with "what make some casino great ?" ahahaha :D but if you that Casino must have a big bankroll or big max win i can take that :).. thank you for the answer tho

6 hours ago, Bitcoinani said:

Casino is great because if we r lucky than we can make huge money very fast 

 

2 hours ago, Nataly said:

Casino is casino, if you are lucky, you will win, but if not ..... But I love PD anyway. Dont play in other casinoes

ahaha the question its more like why you love PD ? maybe that more understandable xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nataly    16
Just now, artcode said:

what to do with "what make some casino great ?" ahahaha :D but if you that Casino must have a big bankroll or big max win i can take that :).. thank you for the answer tho

 

ahaha the question its more like why you love PD ? maybe that more understandable xD 

Sometimes I win and bust because dont stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
artcode    1
3 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

For me the things that matter are house edge, community, and reputation.

thank you for the answer :)

3 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

An online casino is good to me atleast, if there's an active community and a must is definitely a chatroom. I like to have some sort of interaction with other players around the globe. Also some low house edge never hurt any player. 

About real life casino's , I wouldn't know, I've never been in one in my life. Tho, keep the beggars out ;)

 

 

3 hours ago, mgod said:

If you're talking about real casino, maybe the ambiance, good accomodation, freebies and many games makes a casino great.  

im talking about a online casino, and thank you for the answer :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
artcode    1
On 8/13/2017 at 12:05, keian said:

best casino for me is when u find it entertaining,when people feels comfort with others and when a site is a user friendly.

 

On 8/13/2017 at 11:57, Jenn09 said:

The best thing about real casino's are they have freebies, free wifi, free drinks & live bands. LOL xD so when you are lose on casino grab that chance to get back to them.

 

On 8/13/2017 at 04:16, Ryzen7 said:

Well for me its the variety they offer and also the house edge and if its a trusted casino and user feedback :) 

 

On 8/13/2017 at 03:43, maliafka said:

I like here because i feel good here. I like community here and i win here more easy at in others casino. 

 

On 8/13/2017 at 00:12, Bes19 said:

When it comes on online casino, the community makes it great. But overall, if you're winning a lot then it makes it even better xD

thank you for your answer guys :) keep them coming, hope with all your answer, this can help a newbie "like me :D" for how to choose a good casino to play. and maybe if Edward see this can help to improve PD :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rack001    39

I think the thing that makes an online casino great is its community , support staff  , and the site itself ! The community helps in creating a good experience for the players , interactions like chat and forums increases trust and makes the users more interested in the website ! The support staff also plays a vital role in  enriching the user experience it gives a positive impression on the user ! And last one is the site itself , the site must feel good and must be fair at all means . I think all these three factors combine to make the site better and great !

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kittwolfe    2

If you are talking about the online casino I would say a casino is great when it has a very active community. It provides user friendly interface and a very responsive support system.
In a way that PrimeDice already had now, everyday Primedice is taking its Greatness to the next level :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×