Han2x

BTC will go $5000?

Just remember Segwit is not over....

https://segwit2x.github.io/segwit2x-announce.html

"During the month of November 2017, approximately 90 days after the activation of Segregated Witnesses in the Bitcoin blockchain, a block between 1MB and 2MB in size will be generated by bitcoin miners in a move to increase network capacity. At this point it is expected that more than 90% of the computational capacity that secures the bitcoin network will carry on mining on top of this large block. "

In short there is the potential for yet another BTC off shoot at this time frame there is an over view article here: https://www.coindesk.com/block-494784-segwit2x-developers-set-date-bitcoin-hard-fork/

In all likelihood regardless of the outcome expect a repeat of this month. A huge drop in BTC, spikes in other coins as people shift their assets, then a bull run as BTc comes ou the other side. Unless another currency like ripple or ethereum steps forward with a huge development. inn which case the stage is set for them take over completely.

Edited by Devtheory
spelling error

Голдмансакс прогнозировали рост до 4821 бача гдето, потом будет коректоз хороший  , и ужэ далее токо новые хая))

On 8/13/2017 at 01:44, Carollzinha said:

Yeah I also think it will be sitting at $10k next year but for this year I think it will start to have small crashes and the price will stay around 3400-3800 until december and only then it will start to rise again, until around $5k, right before Christmas

I did read somewhere  (can't remember where) that until 2020 BTC should reach easily $25k

I hope what you read would come true. I'll guess I'll stop cashing out my coins from now on. :D:D:D

18 minutes ago, Kattleya said:

I hope what you read would come true. I'll guess I'll stop cashing out my coins from now on. :D:D:D

You should save them unless you really need the money.. just like me, I know I would need money then I cashed out (sadly I had to cash out when it was around $2500 but I really needed to).. but since then I have been saving, not spending with anything, just saving because I know it will hit over $5k in Christmas :D 

1 hour ago, rembo2 said:

Я не знаю, как насчет нескольких недель, но до конца года это будет ровно 5000 $

Well, the fact that it should be reinforced at about 5000 at the end of the year is yes. But before that there must be preliminary jumps. I think so =)

6 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

You should save them unless you really need the money.. just like me, I know I would need money then I cashed out (sadly I had to cash out when it was around $2500 but I really needed to).. but since then I have been saving, not spending with anything, just saving because I know it will hit over $5k in Christmas :D 

Really? Over $5k in Christmas? WOW! I'll take note of that. Better continue saving them then. :D

25 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

If you play attention to BTC price next to Christmas you will see in the past years it always happened :D 

TRUE!!!!

*crossing my fingers* I hope it continues it's streak this year. :D:D:D

It will rise being the core currency with world recognition but BCH will quickly outpace it due to functional transaction times. BTC is antiquated there are already hundreds of coins more efficient like XRP which from an investors standpoint, have more function and value.

Кстати рипл ужэ ожевился))), сейчас очень много вкусных альтов болтаются на дне и осенью все сдвинется и рынок начнет опять расти)) затаривайтесь хлопцы=) битку пора на перехай =D

3 hours ago, marijuana12 said:

Кстати рипл ужэ ожевился))), сейчас очень много вкусных альтов болтаются на дне и осенью все сдвинется и рынок начнет опять расти)) затаривайтесь хлопцы=) битку пора на перехай =D

Yes Ripple isn't doing as well as it used to but they are making a lot of progress with the big banks across Asia, it will rebound in the long term. Also there are a bunch of other alts at the bottom so many right now it's hard to choose which to invest in. Are there any you recommend?

On 8/11/2017 at 22:23, mgod said:

I believe it will reach $5000+ before december and hit $6000 at christmas, just like what happened last year

My thoughts exactly "mgod"

The price will surely hit 5k sooner than we expected.

Now the Feds are finding ways to unmask the tax evaders, so it may actually fall a bit before it goes all the way to 10k