Han2x

BTC will go $5000?

Han2x    21

Everyday I just notice that the BTC price still going up. From $2300 during my start here in PD and now it reach $3600+. My prediction before August 1 did come true. And I think It will still go up. I'm trying to deposit BTC here soon and will play the only half of it and will not touch the other half. Who will know if the BTC will be up to $5000 until the end of the year it will be a big interest.

Imagine you will put your money here 0.1 BTC is worth $367.965 in the end of the year if it will hit $5000 your money will be more or less $500. Which means you have you're profit more or less $133. But I'm not sure of my calculation but I'm sure there will be interest on your money. 

This is just my idea for I don't know some site to invest which I can trust. :$

Edited by Han2x

Han2x    21
1 hour ago, grifter said:

going crazy hahahahaha it will be 10k on the next year hahahaha.....

Then we will be we will be reach after that. But the problem if we will now buy today. We can no longer afford to invest. So lets buy now brother. 

grifter    2
6 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Then we will be we will be reach after that. But the problem if we will now buy today. We can no longer afford to invest. So lets buy now brother. 

i problem is, i still need to recover all my loss profits on PD, hahahaha

Han2x    21
1 hour ago, grifter said:

i problem is, i still need to recover all my loss profits on PD, hahahaha

I am very sad for you brother. Wish you will recover all of that. Lets invest together after that. :)

grifter    2
Just now, Han2x said:

I am very sad for you brother. Wish you will recover all of that. Lets invest together after that. :)

i wish i could recover, hahahaha how i wish...

Bitcoinani    17

At the end of this month it will hit 4.5k for sure it was 1800$ on 28 july and now its 3900$ with in 15 days what a incredible growth

Carollzinha    251
16 hours ago, grifter said:

going crazy hahahahaha it will be 10k on the next year hahahaha.....

Yeah I also think it will be sitting at $10k next year but for this year I think it will start to have small crashes and the price will stay around 3400-3800 until december and only then it will start to rise again, until around $5k, right before Christmas

14 hours ago, mmo21st said:

Yes, I thing so and Bitcoin can raise up to 11k at 2020. Some one say that :)

I did read somewhere  (can't remember where) that until 2020 BTC should reach easily $25k