grifter

What's your favorite movie Genre?

On 11.08.2017 at 19:17, grifter said:

Hey guys since when i got bored, i used to watch movies like im doing movie marathon.

I just wanted you to share your favorite movie trailer in any genre will be fine and post it in this thread.

No need to post the full movie, coz its prohibited or may cause a verbal problem to our community here in PD...

So feel free to post it here now!

My Fav trailer movie this 2017 is:

It is necessary to look

Specially in cinema with the all surround system sound that rips true your body and the hardcore visual special effects in 3D i would say no even if they would pay me to watch it :D 

13 minutes ago, Andr33i said:

Specially in cinema with the all surround system sound that rips true your body and the hardcore visual special effects in 3D i would say no even if they would pay me to watch it :D 

Lol how about they'd offer a decent amount of sats or maybe.. Just maybe 1btc?  >: )

On 9/21/2017 at 14:23, bloomy said:

why not? horror movies are awesome and thrilling :P

i love horror movies sis bloom :) i can watch movie alone. idk why i never get scared watching alone . and like also watching about war. i dont like drama  or love story sometimes it makes me cry. :P

I'm not a big movies watcher (maybe 1 or 2 a month) but I'd said it depend of the situation.

When i'm with a girl Ilike to watch a romantic/drama movie (What dreams may come, 7 Pounds, ...) , when i'm with friends and we want to laugh we go for a comedy, ... but if i'm by myself i usually go for a comic movie or for asian movies, as much for action ones (i like martial arts, ...) than for very slow movies (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring for example). Or I go for a good old Clint Eastwood, a James Bond or an even older Charlie Chaplin.

Edited by Kargai

1. rom-com - relieves me from stressful days at work

2. anime live action - coz I'm an Otaku :P

3. CGI/3D - always presents good moral values (ex. Pixar)

4. sci fi - marvel movies and the like. Always makes me pumping when they get into action

5. detective - even if sometimes I don't guess it right xD

6. horror - rarely because there's always a chance that I'll dream about it for a week!!! :/