Nimfomanka

Facts about men who are very interesting to women

Nimfomanka    37

They can not lose.

They like to talk about their ex, but they are very angry if the girls remember their people from the past.

Their body temperature is higher than that of women.

If you know anything interesting about our guys, write to me, it will be interesting to know about this.:x

• Upvote 1

Morros    13
On 8/11/2017 at 11:55, Nimfomanka said:

They can not lose.

They like to talk about their ex, but they are very angry if the girls remember their people from the past.

Their body temperature is higher than that of women.

If you know anything interesting about our guys, write to me, it will be interesting to know about this.:x

You seem to know so little about men :D

makikwarta    6

For me as guy who respect my girl.. i will never tell her my past relationship, not even tell her stories of it,, you know why? it will make her uncomfortable. that is included in the rule of long term relationship. never talk about you ex's instead make her feel special that she is your present and future.. 

bloomy    24
6 minutes ago, makikwarta said:

For me as guy who respect my girl.. i will never tell her my past relationship, not even tell her stories of it,, you know why? it will make her uncomfortable. that is included in the rule of long term relationship. never talk about you ex's instead make her feel special that she is your present and future.. 

I think it will just be fine when both of you are comfortable talking about it with no more dramas on it :)

Nimfomanka    37

Those girls who tell them their secrets, is very wrong, because the secrets they keep are not able.

Most of them believe that the most attractive and sexiest female dancers, flight attendants, models.

The most unstable (in the relationship) are those who carefully monitor their appearance.

And I know enough about men!:x

yash    1
On 8/12/2017 at 03:42, CntryBoy said:

I'm not sure about other guys here, but I hate remembering my ex, let alone talking about her...

Same i want to hear about to my ex thats why i hate math because always problem solving he find of x also hahaha

Kevin13    14

I don't want to talk about my ex because in the first place right now she's my first girlfriend. Well, I can lose and I always, because I hate it when she's angry he like to fucking eat me with those mouth. Grrrr!