Jump to content
ravenyvolle

Bitcoin Trading Regret/Mistake

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know right! At the start of this week I sold my neo for a small profit, was about $15 US per coin. By Friday it hit $40 something. So many missed opportunities in the crypto world. It makes me sick :(

But do you still have a lot of neocoins? maybe it will rise again? Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ravenyvolle said:

But do you still have a lot of neocoins? maybe it will rise again? Haha 

I ended up buying some more last night during the crash. I still think its a bit over valued now and probably wont go much higher in the immediate future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dan said:

I ended up buying some more last night during the crash. I still think its a bit over valued now and probably wont go much higher in the immediate future.

We will never know maybe in the next 1-2 months,its value will increase up to 100-200%:)

I hope it is worth the value before you trade them:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dan said:

I know right! At the start of this week I sold my neo for a small profit, was about $15 US per coin. By Friday it hit $40 something. So many missed opportunities in the crypto world. It makes me sick :(

Ouch sir that hurts :( but we cant say anything in this crypto world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's yet to be a time machine invented. Problem is, it will be forbidden to travel back into the past I reckon if such thing ever would exist. I do believe in that kinda scifi stuff.

I've made many mistakes with trading or selling off coins, then again, you can't predict the future and what happend happend, you can't turn back time sadly. I usually sell off my coins for fiat right when there is a massive increase. Right before,  a few weeks ago I bought 500 euro worth of btc, I sold them off @ a price of 2200 dollar a coin, and see now, it's like 3700 dollar a coin, I almost couldve doubled my fiat if I sold at this moment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just found out that you are a filipina when you say php. i have the same story. i been to bitcoin since btc price is only 10k php. i have less btc knowing that i hit the jackpot that my money grow bigger and satisfied with the amount i have. immidiately i transfer it into my bank account. very happy. but years pass and knowing that btc price is sky rocketing. i feel so dumb i shouldnt have withdraw my btc to my bank account.. thinking if only i did not maybe im rich right now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

there's yet to be a time machine invented. Problem is, it will be forbidden to travel back into the past I reckon if such thing ever would exist. I do believe in that kinda scifi stuff.

I've made many mistakes with trading or selling off coins, then again, you can't predict the future and what happend happend, you can't turn back time sadly. I usually sell off my coins for fiat right when there is a massive increase. Right before,  a few weeks ago I bought 500 euro worth of btc, I sold them off @ a price of 2200 dollar a coin, and see now, it's like 3700 dollar a coin, I almost couldve doubled my fiat if I sold at this moment.

 

can u create one time machine and share it haha 

And il buy a lot of bitcoins at 300 usd haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, maliafka said:

i sell all my bitcoin before fork.. i feel so sorry for that.. but i will try to earn more and save them.. maybe next year they will be much bigger and we will have some good profit. 

just earn some more dear ;)

Same thing lol I sold some and cash out some before fork and i regret it now. I thought btc will dump after fork :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same thing happen with nem/xem coins before. I never expect this alt would pump coz when I am holding them they are not that eye catching on the market and look at them now,they start making themselve popular..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 05:10, ravenyvolle said:

I kept almost 4 bitcoins before during the first months of 2016 which amounts to like 12-15k php each and I told myself that if the price of bitcoins will double, I will immediately exchange it to peso. 

And boy, I was wrong. I traded it for almost P33k for one bitcoin and now that I am seeing the rise of bitoin, I want to bang my head into the wall or find a time machine to bring it all back. 

Oh well, mistakes happen and so, I am investing to some new altcoins, and I knew that it will not pump that high likc btc does but I want to keep it for a long term. 

 

Happened to me a few times ! I sold few btc 2 years back i regret selling them the most they wouldve been 3-4 times they were that time ! Also i sold some btc 1-2 months back when btc was $2k as i thought it might go down after 1 aug , but the reversed happened so i sold my btc for half the price ! Never gonna do it again !i am holding btc forever :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rack001 said:

Happened to me a few times ! I sold few btc 2 years back i regret selling them the most they wouldve been 3-4 times they were that time ! Also i sold some btc 1-2 months back when btc was $2k as i thought it might go down after 1 aug , but the reversed happened so i sold my btc for half the price ! Never gonna do it again !i am holding btc forever :P 

Ouch bro But never regret what we have done in the past as we can't say anything about any crypto currency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 02:30, vinka76 said:

and the price of bitcoin will increase mor and more and more, if you think this youwill never enjoy the money you earned, live a day at a time. 

No one expect this rise, when i just got introduced to bitcoin march 2016, 0.024btc was $10 then, but now the price of the value of that same 0.024btc has x3 in value. So many opportunities missed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

No one expect this rise, when i just got introduced to bitcoin march 2016, 0.024btc was $10 then, but now the price of the value of that same 0.024btc has x3 in value. So many opportunities missed

 

28 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

No one expect this rise, when i just got introduced to bitcoin march 2016, 0.024btc was $10 then, but now the price of the value of that same 0.024btc has x3 in value. So many opportunities missed

dont worry you will rich soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes to trading I was to clueless to notice the fees I was paying for multiple transactions and realized a bit late that I was losing on each minor trade.

Think that was a very important time for me in trading cryptocurrencies and not believing the troll boxes some sites had on them.

I also got caught holding a lot of altcoins not realizing I was buying a coin that was near being taken off the exchange, yeah I got sucker written all over me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blindme said:

When it comes to trading I was to clueless to notice the fees I was paying for multiple transactions and realized a bit late that I was losing on each minor trade.

Think that was a very important time for me in trading cryptocurrencies and not believing the troll boxes some sites had on them.

I also got caught holding a lot of altcoins not realizing I was buying a coin that was near being taken off the exchange, yeah I got sucker written all over me.

Hahaha you should write the word n"noob" across your forehead (just kidding <3)

But we all commit mistakes and from these mistakes we should learn from it and be better traders I guess:)

I am still learning all these stuffs and I hope I will be at least good at it soon and recover all those loses:?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was reading in Fortune Magazine I think or the other money mag a article on cryptocurrency and they had a guy that invested 8.5K and made millions in a matter of 3 months. He had ocd though but still its amazing to see people rise off the trades and make life changing profit. Think he bought ETH or coins that spun off it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I regret ever selling my 5 bitcoins that i bought for 200 usd.  at that moment money was a need and i sold for total 5k usd. now that would put me at a whopping 20k+ usd. Damn. Shit happens though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×