ravenyvolle

Bitcoin Trading Regret/Mistake

I kept almost 4 bitcoins before during the first months of 2016 which amounts to like 12-15k php each and I told myself that if the price of bitcoins will double, I will immediately exchange it to peso. 

And boy, I was wrong. I traded it for almost P33k for one bitcoin and now that I am seeing the rise of bitoin, I want to bang my head into the wall or find a time machine to bring it all back. 

Oh well, mistakes happen and so, I am investing to some new altcoins, and I knew that it will not pump that high likc btc does but I want to keep it for a long term. 

I'm trying my hand at some cryptocurrency trading now, and I've missed quite a few opportunities myself. It's important not to be too hard on yourself for stuff like that! After all, the only way anyone can take full advantage of that market is by either being prescient, or having enough money to manipulate it to their desired price.

Don't linger on your past mistakes - learn what you can from them, then look to the future with the knowledge you gained, so you're less likely to make them again.

6 minutes ago, Serlite said:

I'm trying my hand at some cryptocurrency trading now, and I've missed quite a few opportunities myself. It's important not to be too hard on yourself for stuff like that! After all, the only way anyone can take full advantage of that market is by either being prescient, or having enough money to manipulate it to their desired price.

Don't linger on your past mistakes - learn what you can from them, then look to the future with the knowledge you gained, so you're less likely to make them again.

Yes:) If i will linger all my past mistakes I will spend the whole day regretting it. haha 

I am venturing to new coins and i hope that their value will triple or more in the next years:)

So fingers crossed:)

@vinka76 Yes trade and invest:) and gamble it sometime haha 

Similar things happened to me a hundred times.

Like ETH that was at about US$15 each, so when it reached about US$25 I sold, because it splitted on two chains and people thought it would dissapear. Then it reached US$450 each......

Or LTC that was at around US$4 each coin for a long time and nobody wanted them, so when I sold at US$5 I thought I was very smart, it climbed to US$50 shortly thereafter. I could have multiplied my money TENFOLD.

Predicting the future isn´t easy, and it doesn´t depend only on your own actions, so to keep regretting your decisions will make you bitter. Take it as a valuable experience.

I always repeat to myself that in my trading I never lost money, I always sold at a higher price than what I paid. Yes, I could do it much better, but also I could be in a very bad situation, just imagine somebody that recently bought 1000 ETH at US$450 each as an investment, and now its price is about 300, so he/she lost 150000 dollars.

Don´t just look at the negative side.....

28 minutes ago, Thugstream said:

Regret! I i was trading with bitcoin. I Bought a coin named Neos. Wihich i bought 25k for 1 BTC. Now thats worth like 50 BTC iverall for 25k Neos!

Yea So we just need to keep patient in the trading stuff.

Goodluck

ThugStream

hahaha well being patient is hard to begin with. haha

i sell all my bitcoin before fork.. i feel so sorry for that.. but i will try to earn more and save them.. maybe next year they will be much bigger and we will have some good profit. 

just earn some more dear ;)

33 minutes ago, maliafka said:

i sell all my bitcoin before fork.. i feel so sorry for that.. but i will try to earn more and save them.. maybe next year they will be much bigger and we will have some good profit. 

just earn some more dear ;)

I am investing to new coins and i hope it will go higher in months or years and i will withdraw it by then:)

Goodluck to you dear and more bitcoins too:)

Just now, mgod said:

I knew bitcoin at year 2015 then ignored it and come back at 2017, I regret investing it when i saw the price rise like hell

I knew it only 1 month, how I did not her about it before, I can not understant. I always look to earn something in internet

I know right! At the start of this week I sold my neo for a small profit, was about $15 US per coin. By Friday it hit $40 something. So many missed opportunities in the crypto world. It makes me sick :(