Morros

Some Control Over User Giveaways

This is a nice idea bro, hope it will implement cuz some other make give aways didn't make there promise & others just ignore & still hanging out at pd chat it seems nothing happen.

1 hour ago, Morros said:

I suggest that user giveaways involving amounts above 0.05 needs to get approval from administrator & giveaway amount held in escrow. A couple of user giveaways held recently involving high payouts have sill not been credited to winners yet.

I agree as well, there are quite a few that have been inactive for some time, but still no payouts.

To be honest I think that kind of giveaway (when not paid) should be taken as scam and the person be banned as it most all the time envolves users money to join the giveaway..

I am sorry, I like that guy that missed his last giveaway but well, I know some users that busted over 0.1 trying to be in top 3 for the last hunting giveaway and they have never been paid

Some of users who open giveaway was banned before the giveaway stop so they cant pay it.. and some if i  understand good.. put allot of work in open many giveaways make allot of work by opening good posts and get warning because of that.. because some user complain about condition.. after that i dont think someone will pay for that.. that piss off when u see ur work is not appreciated.. 

i guess mods just need to close those posts and that is all.. 

work? what work? this is not a site for working, this is a gambling site, and for all the users who offer giveaways and then they cannot pay, they must be banned for the  staff untill they pay what they promised

i think it's a good idea. if you can't give out the amount you are talking about you should be banned until you give the money you promised. 

I agree with this.some of them dont pay.still waiting for the prize but i think his gone already.participants give efforts to hunt like that like that ahaahaha.and till now he's not active.

I agree with caroll. Those members who make high payouts giveaway should be ban if they didn't settle on winners. It's unfair for those people who spend their btc to hunt on some roll just for the giveaway. 

For those who want to offer some giveaways, be responsible to pay for the prizes. If you can't pay it on time, atleast make a post and tell those participants about the delay and i'm sure everyone would understand that. 

I think its a good idea because people have busted much in hunts and didnt get paid for last big giveaway  . This situation should be controlled .

This is a big reason why we decided against user giveaways on Stake. Some people ruin the experience for others.

25 minutes ago, Dan said:

This is a big reason why we decided against user giveaways on Stake. Some people ruin the experience for others.

This is why I think those users should be banned.. think in how much time and money the others invest in this kind of giveaway and then they will not get paid

On 8/11/2017 at 00:49, Carollzinha said:

This is why I think those users should be banned.. think in how much time and money the others invest in this kind of giveaway and then they will not get paid

I agree completely... users that run giveaways and do not pay out should be banned.

On 8/11/2017 at 12:23, Dan said:

indeed. It is like wasting time for nothing.Some users also busted a lot with that kind of giveaways..

1 hour ago, bloomy said:

indeed. It is like wasting time for nothing.Some users also busted a lot with that kind of giveaways..

I can assure the winner of the last big giveaway busted over 0.1btc (which I lent him) and he got nothing in charge

1 minute ago, Carollzinha said:

I can assure the winner of the last big giveaway busted over 0.1btc (which I lent him) and he got nothing in charge

I hope abbas pays him, like he promised a short while back

55 minutes ago, Morros said:

I hope abbas pays him, like he promised a short while back

Yeah but for what I heard abbas was back at August/05 and when he said "hello" on PD chat people started to blame him then he left.. and if you check his status he was last seen at over a week ago either on PD and on forum.. so well it seems he got upset and left.. I really hope he will still show up and pay for that giveaways, I don't really care about the €15 I won, just hope he gonna pay the others that busted a lot to get at least in top 3

I agree with Carol. Running after the giveaways people bust roll hunting and not paid for giveaways, then better to ban user giveways

it would be better if all users giveaway will be aproved first.,and on the aproval process prize money should be given first to a forum officer before a user can post his giveaway post.,in that way all users giveaway prizes could be credited.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.