makikwarta

faucet return back to 1000 satoshi just like old times

Some of what you ppl are saying is very upsetting about no faucet! That's crazy many of us here have suffered huge losses over the years, the evidence is there red negative! Of which may take sometime to recover and put back in green positive. Ain't nothing wrong in giving a little back so we may have a chance to recoup a little, ain't nothing wrong in giving a little start to a newbie, who needs to try it out and learn a little prior to depositing.

On 8/10/2017 at 08:14, Dan said:

How would you feel if the faucet was removed?

Just like Edward says faucet coz too much that is why they cut off some budget for the faucet and the past faucet attracts too many farmers.

whats wrong with you people, they had already made a forum for other rewards.
Just like Stunna says they don't wanna give out people by just doin captcha.

On 8/12/2017 at 13:48, JacobMars said:

How to get in to the whitelist?

To get into the whitelist, you need to be an active member of the community, give to the community, be active on chat, be suggested by your friend users willingly, and have an active Forum account. :) 

On 8/13/2017 at 10:34, bloomy said:

it's a no no :P more Riot from players if that's the case :D

I agree with @bloomy, this will be the cause of many problems :/ 

Faucet is there for the new players to learn how to play, and for all (old and new) to test new strategies. The original way of playing is by depositing, of course :D 

LOL ! Faucet is just for testing the site and not properly gambling! Get  a deposit bro if you want to earn some serious money ! I think 100 sats is good for passing time if you bust but you can also get 9900x hit on the faucet it can be great !

56 minutes ago, Bojana said:

To get into the whitelist, you need to be an active member of the community, give to the community, be active on chat, be suggested by your friend users willingly, and have an active Forum account. :) 

I agree with @bloomy, this will be the cause of many problems :/ 

Faucet is there for the new players to learn how to play, and for all (old and new) to test new strategies. The original way of playing is by depositing, of course :D 

True, SuperBojana :D Doin Faucet is also just a test of luck for players. 
by depositing to have a high Bankroll is the real deal of the game.

54 minutes ago, rack001 said:

LOL ! Faucet is just for testing the site and not properly gambling! Get  a deposit bro if you want to earn some serious money ! I think 100 sats is good for passing time if you bust but you can also get 9900x hit on the faucet it can be great !

One time I claimed faucet, put base bet 1 satoshi and hited 9900x from 3th roll, I was sooo angry

8 minutes ago, Nataly said:

One time I claimed faucet, put base bet 1 satoshi and hited 9900x from 3th roll, I was sooo angry

Dang hitting 9900x with 1 sat is very bad , just think hitting it with 100 sats ! I always put my whole faucet towards the 9900x bet , its slow but yet when i get some profit , it would be a good one !

38 minutes ago, rack001 said:

Dang hitting 9900x with 1 sat is very bad , just think hitting it with 100 sats ! I always put my whole faucet towards the 9900x bet , its slow but yet when i get some profit , it would be a good one !

Now I put max bet, but did not hited yet :-)))

On 8/11/2017 at 02:49, Morros said:

I would feel like killing you, Dan... :D

Morro if you kill Dan, you know Dan is the person working on our forum. If you kill Dan, just know you also killed our wonderful forum. Please leave Dan alone :)

13 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Morro if you kill Dan, you know Dan is the person working on our forum. If you kill Dan, just know you also killed our wonderful forum. Please leave Dan alone :)

Ok, after careful consideration I have decided not to kill Dan :D

On 8/15/2017 at 04:02, Morros said:

Ok, after careful consideration I have decided not to kill Dan :D

But feel free to throw coconut at his face or lace onions on his face smile.. oh morros

Edited by Dboyeric