makikwarta

I wish there is poker in stake.com

it would be verynice if there is a live poker on stake.com, so those people whos good at it will have the chance to play and win big. same as the poker game on facebook. but this time you wil win btc. so guys do you like to have a live poker in stake.com? share your thoughts and ideas.

I was wondering if micro could  add gametv to stake.com. live games such as live dice,live roulette, live poker,live lucky 5, live lucky 7. Example is on 1xbet @Edward @MICRO  sorry for calling you guys out. I was only making a suggestion. But it would be nice to see those live games on stake.com

Edited by Dboyeric

Unless this is considered a soft launch its not gaining traction anywhere but here. Its what some would call a circle jerk because the same money that was going into PD is now divided over two sites and not drawing fresh players at a big enough clip. Thats why I thought poker would be included, especially with the amount the site cost.

There is a real soft spot in the market for poker since almost every bitcoin site is dropping the ball in some form or another.

Seals does not take Apple users missing half their potential clients

Nitro allows cheating and multi accounting at to high a clip

Betcoin is a skin and has to many platform issues to draw people in

All other bitcoin poker sites are to small.

They create a platform like Nitros and police it even a little it would gain traction and become number one with in 3 months.

I’ve thought this too! Although none of their games are multiplayer right now so would probably require a lot to build out multiplayer functionality from the ground up.

Instead of doing a more standard variety of poker, they should just do OFC/pineapple like they had on the old gambit — back when you could still play with btc :D