Redash12

My first game in Stake :)

Someone told me about the new site that PD created It was so nice and fun :) I used Faucet there and try to play :) Then I win 100k sat haha It was so small but Big for me :) You better check this site guyz :) It's more fun in 

FZVSS2JXGZESCT3QOB3ECSCROIXVAOKANNEGOTBDN55EKZDTFBIQ

Enjoy :)

Yeah I agree too... I also won 0.00137 btc from faucet there too playing mines game... and in order to reach 0.002 btc (minimum withdraw amount) but i busted rage betted :D

4 minutes ago, makikwarta said:

yeah i agree, the site is good looking because of its features. but still primedice is the best.. im happy you win by using only faucet. congrats

haha thanks bro :) Yeah my no.1 gambling site is PD :)

1 minute ago, Bitcoinani said:

Yeah I agree too... I also won 0.00137 btc from faucet there too playing mines game... and in order to reach 0.002 btc (minimum withdraw amount) but i busted rage betted :D

I busted too After I reach 125k xD hahaha but its fun lol I hope it wel fixed soon :)

14 hours ago, GodBlessU said:

Is down now :(... i have earned 600exp.... lol

Yeah but it is okay now :)

14 hours ago, mgod said:

Cool site right?

yeah super cool site bro :)

13 hours ago, 1RegisterNow said:

Nice site, I've been playing there for few days. @Redash12 You have posted 2FA?

Yeah :) I posted it :) Maybe there is someone try to use my 2FA :)

I love stake because they have different games to play with. And the avatar is so cool lol My first day was good coz i won .0012btc from 1000+ satoshi in faucet xD But when it comes on dice game, i still love playing at PD <3

I love the new site cuz it has variety of games so no more boring days you can choose which one you play but still PD is the best when it comes to dice game :) <3

9 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

So far I have tried very little, I like HI/LO, roulette and chartbet.

Plinko is sooooooo slow and its difficult to win because most times the ball falls on low multiplier numbers...

This is what I was saying in my yesterday stream.. Plinko have always been my favorite game (after Wheel) but it would be my last option on Stake as I have been sooooo unlucky at it.. but I can't hide that I love those piano sounds xD