Zoltan

ūüŹÜ Bitcointalk - The Bet ID BINGO Competition!

3 minutes ago, hui said:

Yep you can. In fact you can post as many bets as you like, we will always use the one with the highest bet for each field in the grid. In the end the lowest bet of the entire grid determines the prize!

if the highest thats mean we just can take one price only,

example:

post minimum 1000 and minimum 10K, we can get both price or just 10k price?

28 minutes ago, devana316 said:

if the highest thats mean we just can take one price only,

example:

post minimum 1000 and minimum 10K, we can get both price or just 10k price?

You will get "only" the bigger one in that case.

i make 2 complete hits one on 100 sat and one on 1000k but on thread is shows but a few hits from 100 sat..  i need to add more or how is work??.. maybe i understand something wrong?

8 hours ago, maliafka said:

i make 2 complete hits one on 100 sat and one on 1000k but on thread is shows but a few hits from 100 sat..  i need to add more or how is work??.. maybe i understand something wrong?

There was an issue with spreadsheet, but it has been fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

21 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

There was an issue with spreadsheet, but it has been fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ohh, ok, i was start sawing other bets))) Thank you for your reply 

Is there any chance for us to join this giveaway by PD forum? I made all the numbers and now I can't join because bitcointalk admin still haven't seen my message to help me to recover my account as it was hacked :/

Edited by Carollzinha

On 8/12/2017 at 20:06, Carollzinha said:

Is there any chance for us to join this giveaway by PD forum? I made all the numbers and now I can't join because bitcointalk admin still haven't seen my message to help me to recover my account as it was hacked :/

Sorry, @Carollzinha, this on is Bitcointalk-oriented completely, but there will be many new interesting ones to come right here on Primedice Forum ;)

25 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Sorry, @Carollzinha, this on is Bitcointalk-oriented completely, but there will be many new interesting ones to come right here on Primedice Forum ;)

Yeah I know we always have plenty of giveaways here as well but even when I know I stand to chance to win I like to join @Zoltan and @hui giveaways, they are the best :x 

3 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Yeah I know we always have plenty of giveaways here as well but even when I know I stand to chance to win I like to join @Zoltan and @hui giveaways, they are the best :x 

Meant just those, a lot of surprises coming up here by them as well, I can confirm this, stay tuned :$ And really sorry about your account there on Bitcointalk, hope you restore it soon B|

7 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Meant just those, a lot of surprises coming up here by them as well, I can confirm this, stay tuned :$ And really sorry about your account there on Bitcointalk, hope you restore it soon B|

Yeah I hope too.. it is really driving me crazy knowing that someone can log at it at any time but not me :(