Han2x

If you're single and have to choose for a date from a PD user

14 minutes ago, bobi3000 said:

I would like to meet with all the guys with whom you communicate in chat Prime would catch mussels and made a normal drunk)))

Just all the guys? Are u straight? Hehe sorry for asking

But yeah that would be fun, a mini reunion with all the pd members haha (but that is soooo IMPOSSIBLE to happen )haha 

16 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Просто все ребята? Вы прямо? Прошу просить

Но да, это было бы забавно, мини-воссоединение со всеми членами pd haha (но это так НЕВОЗМОЖНО) haha 

I agree with you))at the moment Yes, but there is something to strive for)))

5 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Haha for real? 

If you can handle my weirdness and craziness then why not.lol

I'm also weird Raven, people used to talk about me something like 'that guys has his own world' wtf haha

On 8/13/2017 at 16:32, rack001 said:

No one said @Mirela ! So .... :P Hey mirela whats up ?

This is not a dating site! Oh, wait, this is not support chat, I can make jokes here :D

So, @rack001  (Radoslav) where would this date be - some castle, since we recently got you a name after Serbian medieval king? :D

4 minutes ago, Mirela said:

This is not a dating site! Oh, wait, this is not support chat, I can make jokes here :D

So, @rack001  (Radoslav) where would this date be - some castle, since we recently got you a name after Serbian medieval king? :D

How does Golubac Castle sounds ? :P Google says its perfect for a date !

On 8/9/2017 at 16:58, Han2x said:

It's been a while and I enjoy staying and chitchatting at Primedice chat. Gain lots of friends and enemies. But I have some question in my mind if I have a chance to meet some girls here in PD and date that girl, "Who is she?". I like to date @Irena. Why? Because I like to clear out to her the alts in forum issue. lol. :)

How about you guys? Who? and Why?

haha......still think about it.

the truth about the post is...only gambler will fall in love with gambler.. :P i am right at that point?

18 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Hahaha is it? That would be weird like if ever you got married,your funds will be used all for gambling. Haha 

It will be @ravenyvolle. BTW you have a long hair girl, lots of men wanna date you.. If only I can I will choose to date you my friend hot sexy @ravenyvolle. Good luck girl.

May the best man win. 

Edited by Han2x