DMTripp27

Thanks Everyone

I just wanted to thank everyone that has been so kind here. As some people (close friends) know i've been quite sick so I haven't been on much. I still don't feel the best right now but hopefully the new Meds i'm on will start working. But i wanted to say thanks because when I can't get out of bed I always have my laptop. A lot of time i'm on PD not saying anything just watching the conversations and it really brightens my day watching some of the banter. Like @ledust (very funny dude). I miss having some of the conversations and long talks that i had with some people here. But while i'm feeling well enough to right this I just wanted to say thanks.

Sincerely,

David 

11 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Get well soon David, hope these new meds will make you feel better 

i really hope so 

9 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Health before games :). Take care, I have my fingers crossed the new meds will help you :)

7 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Hope you get fully OK as soon as possible David !!!!

We really miss you at twitch and at the PD trollbox....

well i've been out of bed for 2 days so thats good 

thanks everyone for the well wishes deff a boost to my spirt

23 hours ago, DMTripp27 said:

I just wanted to thank everyone that has been so kind here. As some people (close friends) know i've been quite sick so I haven't been on much. I still don't feel the best right now but hopefully the new Meds i'm on will start working. But i wanted to say thanks because when I can't get out of bed I always have my laptop. A lot of time i'm on PD not saying anything just watching the conversations and it really brightens my day watching some of the banter. Like @ledust (very funny dude). I miss having some of the conversations and long talks that i had with some people here. But while i'm feeling well enough to right this I just wanted to say thanks.

Sincerely,

David 

aww david get well soon and i would love to see u goofy and active again. 

Get well soonest!:)