Morros

Everyone busy at Stake.com?

4 hours ago, Kevin13 said:

Are there any faucets? Its not that cool I love Primedice even though it inly have one game.

Yes there is also a faucet as of now there still some glitches but I believe that would be fixed soon

46 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Everyone was having party with over 1k faucet.. but now that it was decreased by 10x everyone should back to PD xD 

So stake dies?..:D

5 hours ago, Morros said:

Our good old PD forum seems a lonely place since Stake.com was launched yesterday...

I love stake too, but I love PD more & will never desert her. :D

Dont worry, everyone will back today, because faucet is 125 satoshi today :-))))))) yesterday it was 1250

1 minute ago, Nataly said:

Dont worry, everyone will back today, because faucet is 125 satoshi today :-))))))) yesterday it was 1250

I think you are right..it was a nice rush over at Stake, but all good things must end I suppose.

Cool site. I tried playing to their games an it was fun. Real time killer. But I will never leave pd

Just now, Morros said:

I think you are right..it was a nice rush over at Stake, but all good things must end I suppose.

Yes, but it is so sad when all good is over ((( coming back to PD, did not bust nothing from yesterday :-))))))

I thought there was a glitch on faucet coz i only received 169 from faucet lolol I think people will stay on stake coz there are lots of cool game there. Primedice for life <3

23 hours ago, Morros said:

Our good old PD forum seems a lonely place since Stake.com was launched yesterday...

i see u turned pd into your gf. haha 

Yes dont leave her she might broke ur heart and your bank before but she was still there for how many years ? ?

On 8/9/2017 at 06:15, Morros said:

@Morros, referring to PD  in a female gender, as if it were a ship? :D 

Sail safe, and only one thing I can think of adding - WHY NOT BOTH?! ♥
 https://imgur.com/kamTD5S