mmhaimhai

Guide: How I am making atleast 0.2BTC monthly

On 8/7/2017 at 14:45, mmhaimhai said:

I am a full-time at home mom. Since I quit my job to take care of my baby (I am a company accountant before), I spent almost all my free time browsing the web searching for opportunity to still earn extra money. As of now I am earning at least 0.2BTC monthly, I know it's not that huge but its not that far from what I'm earning from my previous employer. Some of you could say that amount can get in one one gambling session if lucky enough but I still want to share what I'm doing for those who are interested. Below I would enumerate all the opportunities where I'm making few bucks.

1. Faucet, PTC, GPT, and Microtask jobs
    This sites are those you would easily find if you search on Google. I patiently work on this sites when I am just starting but this wont be enough if you are considering to make a living. This sites generate very small earning one even a value a $ in one day of working per site. But if you are good in referring you can make decent amount from them.

2. Freelancing
    Freelancing is a good way to practice your skills which you gained from years of study or some training and earn as well. But what I don't much like about this is the big competition between freelancers. But know what? I have friend who start from odesk which is now known upwork, she meet an employer there and until now they are working together and shes earning much more than other regular office employee.

3. Pay to post forum
    I know everyone here is aware of it an example is this Primedice Forum but other than this there are still other some are paying other altcoins which you can trade on exchanges. As of now I have 4 or 5 pay to post forum I am active that give me decent earnings. Steemit is also a good site but unlike other forum its not paying per post the earning would depend on other members up votes and comment but you can also earn from them through what they called curation. I could say that it would help you earn if you follow those people who usually earn big from their blogs since you could have a big part on whatever the blog yields if you are the first one to noticed and see potential of that article.

4. Bitcointalk Opportunity
    Bitcointalk is not generally a pay to post forum but aside from significant info posted there which you could learn and understand well how crypto processes works it also offer an earning opportunity in good price. If you are active on social media you join social media bounties posted by managers there for certain clients. Most of the time there are some managers asking for a retweet or share for at least 30k sats that would sent directly on your wallet. There are also some paying based on the number of followers you have. There are also some contest for codings and graphics that are posted offering a huge prizes (well its not my forte but good for you if you have those skills). What I really love on BTT are joining signature campaign this is where I get largest amount of payout. The last bounty I joined give me a total of 0.16BTC for a campaign that runs for 2 weeks. Results may be vary depending on campaign results though.

(hint: I have 3 accounts planning to add 2 more active in BTT haha...I had read that it's not against forum rule to have multi-account as long as you're abiding their policy and not abusive but campaigns often prohibit use of multi account so make sure you only join one account per campaign. Once you had made violation your account might been or worse case scenario they would ban your IP and need to pay small amount to join using same IP again that's why VPN is not advisable most IP on VPN listed as abused)

If you find something interesting here and want to know more you may ask me.

(PS. I am also gambling but i didnt include that in my list since Im gambling for fun and kill some boredom winning is just a bonus..lol)

Thanks sis mhaimhai :) Im very glad i become one of your friends , as a fulltime mom also we need to do some extra income to help our expenses. Thanks for the info sis <3

there is truly an income opportunity online, it is only in our attitude and persistence to look for that illusive money online, good for you and you have found your strategy on how to get your income online.

On 07.08.2017 at 10:45, mmhaimhai said:

I am a full-time at home mom. Since I quit my job to take care of my baby (I am a company accountant before), I spent almost all my free time browsing the web searching for opportunity to still earn extra money. As of now I am earning at least 0.2BTC monthly, I know it's not that huge but its not that far from what I'm earning from my previous employer. Some of you could say that amount can get in one one gambling session if lucky enough but I still want to share what I'm doing for those who are interested. Below I would enumerate all the opportunities where I'm making few bucks.

1. Faucet, PTC, GPT, and Microtask jobs
    This sites are those you would easily find if you search on Google. I patiently work on this sites when I am just starting but this wont be enough if you are considering to make a living. This sites generate very small earning one even a value a $ in one day of working per site. But if you are good in referring you can make decent amount from them.

2. Freelancing
    Freelancing is a good way to practice your skills which you gained from years of study or some training and earn as well. But what I don't much like about this is the big competition between freelancers. But know what? I have friend who start from odesk which is now known upwork, she meet an employer there and until now they are working together and shes earning much more than other regular office employee.

3. Pay to post forum
    I know everyone here is aware of it an example is this Primedice Forum but other than this there are still other some are paying other altcoins which you can trade on exchanges. As of now I have 4 or 5 pay to post forum I am active that give me decent earnings. Steemit is also a good site but unlike other forum its not paying per post the earning would depend on other members up votes and comment but you can also earn from them through what they called curation. I could say that it would help you earn if you follow those people who usually earn big from their blogs since you could have a big part on whatever the blog yields if you are the first one to noticed and see potential of that article.

4. Bitcointalk Opportunity
    Bitcointalk is not generally a pay to post forum but aside from significant info posted there which you could learn and understand well how crypto processes works it also offer an earning opportunity in good price. If you are active on social media you join social media bounties posted by managers there for certain clients. Most of the time there are some managers asking for a retweet or share for at least 30k sats that would sent directly on your wallet. There are also some paying based on the number of followers you have. There are also some contest for codings and graphics that are posted offering a huge prizes (well its not my forte but good for you if you have those skills). What I really love on BTT are joining signature campaign this is where I get largest amount of payout. The last bounty I joined give me a total of 0.16BTC for a campaign that runs for 2 weeks. Results may be vary depending on campaign results though.

(hint: I have 3 accounts planning to add 2 more active in BTT haha...I had read that it's not against forum rule to have multi-account as long as you're abiding their policy and not abusive but campaigns often prohibit use of multi account so make sure you only join one account per campaign. Once you had made violation your account might been or worse case scenario they would ban your IP and need to pay small amount to join using same IP again that's why VPN is not advisable most IP on VPN listed as abused)

If you find something interesting here and want to know more you may ask me.

(PS. I am also gambling but i didnt include that in my list since Im gambling for fun and kill some boredom winning is just a bonus..lol)

It was very interesting to read @mmhaimhai I dont have job as well, my smaller kid is 3 years old and just went to kindergarden, i stil did not find job, so also looking for some earning on enternet

On 07/08/2017 at 05:44, mmhaimhai said:

Yeah very well said 0.2 monthly is more than what a regular worker (not proffesional) is earning here in philippines actually in four months that Ive been getting stable income from cryptoworld I had already buy a 32 inch led tv with a good brand, a personal touch screen laptop and two android phonewith decent specs I even had the money to spent for some pleasure with family. And what is I love here?There's no tax to pay for..lol

The topic itself is really informative and I am pretty sure it will help a lot of people inside our community.. but the part I loved most is to see the things you could buy yourself using your own money.. I know what this feeling is, I could feel it when I got back from Portugal and I went to a store to buy (also) a 32 inch led tv (Samsung) and a couple things to my kitchen.. the feeling of knowing you are paying with the money you won online is much better than paying with a real money that you won after suffering 8h day to any of those companies we have next to us that will only explore our job and don't pay what we really deserve

Edited by Carollzinha

I agree with you sis and thbak you for this. This is very informative especially for those who are new in crypto world. Bitcointalk helps a lot coz they have lots of bounties and campaigns that pays really good. Gambling is actually a good source but it can be bad if you're unlucky lol 

This story is really insipiring. I'm aware that that there a lot of sites where we can earn money but applying that knowledge is very hard because I'm not that quite lucky to have that kind of opportunity. I tried working at Odesk before and I got a really bad employer so I never came back. I also tried looking for sideline jobs but some people rate their work for a very low price so it is really a hard competition. And now..I am trying btc and I hope this would work well for me now :/. I hope I could reach that decent amount soon.

Edited by Zephiera