mmhaimhai

Guide: How I am making atleast 0.2BTC monthly

I am a full-time at home mom. Since I quit my job to take care of my baby (I am a company accountant before), I spent almost all my free time browsing the web searching for opportunity to still earn extra money. As of now I am earning at least 0.2BTC monthly, I know it's not that huge but its not that far from what I'm earning from my previous employer. Some of you could say that amount can get in one one gambling session if lucky enough but I still want to share what I'm doing for those who are interested. Below I would enumerate all the opportunities where I'm making few bucks.

1. Faucet, PTC, GPT, and Microtask jobs
    This sites are those you would easily find if you search on Google. I patiently work on this sites when I am just starting but this wont be enough if you are considering to make a living. This sites generate very small earning one even a value a $ in one day of working per site. But if you are good in referring you can make decent amount from them.

2. Freelancing
    Freelancing is a good way to practice your skills which you gained from years of study or some training and earn as well. But what I don't much like about this is the big competition between freelancers. But know what? I have friend who start from odesk which is now known upwork, she meet an employer there and until now they are working together and shes earning much more than other regular office employee.

3. Pay to post forum
    I know everyone here is aware of it an example is this Primedice Forum but other than this there are still other some are paying other altcoins which you can trade on exchanges. As of now I have 4 or 5 pay to post forum I am active that give me decent earnings. Steemit is also a good site but unlike other forum its not paying per post the earning would depend on other members up votes and comment but you can also earn from them through what they called curation. I could say that it would help you earn if you follow those people who usually earn big from their blogs since you could have a big part on whatever the blog yields if you are the first one to noticed and see potential of that article.

4. Bitcointalk Opportunity
    Bitcointalk is not generally a pay to post forum but aside from significant info posted there which you could learn and understand well how crypto processes works it also offer an earning opportunity in good price. If you are active on social media you join social media bounties posted by managers there for certain clients. Most of the time there are some managers asking for a retweet or share for at least 30k sats that would sent directly on your wallet. There are also some paying based on the number of followers you have. There are also some contest for codings and graphics that are posted offering a huge prizes (well its not my forte but good for you if you have those skills). What I really love on BTT are joining signature campaign this is where I get largest amount of payout. The last bounty I joined give me a total of 0.16BTC for a campaign that runs for 2 weeks. Results may be vary depending on campaign results though.

(hint: I have 3 accounts planning to add 2 more active in BTT haha...I had read that it's not against forum rule to have multi-account as long as you're abiding their policy and not abusive but campaigns often prohibit use of multi account so make sure you only join one account per campaign. Once you had made violation your account might been or worse case scenario they would ban your IP and need to pay small amount to join using same IP again that's why VPN is not advisable most IP on VPN listed as abused)

If you find something interesting here and want to know more you may ask me.

(PS. I am also gambling but i didnt include that in my list since Im gambling for fun and kill some boredom winning is just a bonus..lol)

1 hour ago, mmhaimhai said:

I am a full-time at home mom. Since I quit my job to take care of my baby (I am a company accountant before), I spent almost all my free time browsing the web searching for opportunity to still earn extra money. As of now I am earning atleast 0.2btc monthly, I know it's not that huge but its not that far from what Im earning from my previous employer. Some of you could say that amount can get in one one gambling session if lucky enough but I still want to share what Im doing for those who are interested. Below I would enumerate all the opportunities where Im making few bucks.

1. Faucet, PTC, GPT, and Microtask jobs

This sites are those you would easily find if you search on Google. I patiently work on this sites when I am just starting but this wont be enough if you are considering to make a living. This sites generate very small earning one even a value a $ in one day of working per site. But if you are good in reffering you can make decent amount from them.

2. Freelancing

Freelancing is a good way to practice your skills which you gained from years of study or some trainings and earn as well. But what I dont much like about this is the big competition between freelancers. But know what? I have friend who start from odesk which is now known upwork, she meet an employer there and until now they are working together and shes earning much more than other regular office employee.

3. Pay to post forum

I know everyone here is aware of it an example is this Primedice Forum but other than this there are still other some are paying other altcoins which you can trade on exchangers. As of now I have 4 or 5 pay to post forum I am active that give me decent earnings. Steemit is also a good site but unlike other forum its not paying per post the earning would depend on other members upvotes and comment but you can also earn from them thru ehat they called curation. I could say that it would help you earn if you follow those people who ussually earn big from their blogs since you could have a big part on whatever the blog yields if you are the first one to noticed and see potential of that article.

4. Bitcointalk Opportunity

Bitcointalk is not generally a pay to post forum but aside from significant info posted there which you could learn and understand well how crypto processes works it also offer an earning opportunity in good price. If you are active on social media you join socialmedia bounties posted by managers there for certain clients. Most of the time there are some managers asking for a retweet or share for atleast 30k sats that would sent directly on your wallet. There are also some paying based on the number of followers you have. There are also some contest oftenly codings and graphics that are pisted offering a huge prizes (well its not my forte but good for you if you have those skills). What I really love on btt are joining signature campaign this is where I get largest amount of payout. The last bountu I joined give me a total of 0.16btc for a campaign that runs for 2weeks. Reasults may be vary depending on campaign results though.

If you find something intetesting here and want to know more you may ask me.

(PS. I am also gambling but i didnt include that in my list since Im gambling for fun and kill some boredom winning is just a bonus..lol)

Very interesting @mmhaimhai. I admire you as a mom. I like your post very interesting on how you do it. Let me save this. Thanks for the information you've shared. 

Well 0.2 monthly is actually very good. I'm sure alot of people are jealous of that amount. That's a whopping 2,5 bitcoins in 1 year. I'm sure that is great money in the Philipines, hell anywhere really.

Thanks for some tips, Im sure some of our users will make good use of your example and will attempt to make some cash too :)

Have you heard about Mturk?

I'm sure that you're not working on real life at the moment ?

Since it's very difficult to spare the time between bitcoin free lance and real life job for me personally

50 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Well 0.2 monthly is actually very good. I'm sure alot of people are jealous of that amount. That's a whopping 2,5 bitcoins in 1 year. I'm sure that is great money in the Philipines, hell anywhere really.

Thanks for some tips, Im sure some of our users will make good use of your example and will attempt to make some cash too :)

Have you heard about Mturk?

Yeah very well said 0.2 monthly is more than what a regular worker (not proffesional) is earning here in philippines actually in four months that Ive been getting stable income from cryptoworld I had already buy a 32 inch led tv with a good brand, a personal touch screen laptop and two android phonewith decent specs I even had the money to spent for some pleasure with family. And what is I love here?There's no tax to pay for..lol

What's mturk btw?hevent heard of it but ill try to find some reviews.

47 minutes ago, bakso said:

I'm sure that you're not working on real life at the moment ?

Since it's very difficult to spare the time between bitcoin free lance and real life job for me personally

Yeah as Ive said above I am full at home mom..and working from home is even much appreaciated coz I have no boss..lol

21 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

TY very much for sharing this info with the rest of us.

And of course congrats on doing such a lot of work online and also at your home !!!!

Thanks daddy. When I was just new to working online specially altcoins I really started from scrap. I've been a victim of site which are not paying after reaching the threshhold I even work all night just for a few cents which really not deserving that's why I decided to post topic like this so I could help people like me specially newbies . In fact even I am an accounting grad because of this online opportunities I had already got some basic skills on codings and graphics by viewing youtube tutorials and other resources found online.

Edited by mmhaimhai

Thanks for the infos you have given, now I can work just like you as well, How to be you? Lol 0.2 btc a month is a much mhai you should be proud of that, don't just bust it in gambling for sure it hurts a lot. Hahaha, just joking. 

Just now, Kevin13 said:

Thanks for the infos you have given, now I can work just like you as well, How to be you? Lol 0.2 btc a month is a much mhai you should be proud of that, don't just bust it in gambling for sure it hurts a lot. Hahaha, just joking. 

Yeah kevin I am gambling but making sure have limits hehe...You just need to grab every you opportunity on the way. Off course its impossible to grab all of them so choose where you would benefit more and release other to have some space lol. We didnt get any from the last contest we both join but just keep trying haha

17 minutes ago, mmhaimhai said:

Yeah kevin I am gambling but making sure have limits hehe...You just need to grab every you opportunity on the way. Off course its impossible to grab all of them so choose where you would benefit more and release other to have some space lol. We didnt get any from the last contest we both join but just keep trying haha

Yeah but it's a nice warm-up for me, since I just submit it and learn in a short time but next time I'll do my very best to win. Keep on trying till you succeed.

2 minutes ago, amartin said:

Very informative post here, what were those other paid forums you talked about, pls give the names? dont recall you mentioned them at any time.

yeah I really dont mention coz Im not sure if its not prohibited to post links here. But I would send them to you in pm.

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate you as a work at home mom. 0.2 btc per month is quite a decent money. I do want the paid forum links u mentioned. If you can pm I will be grateful to you. Good luck !!

4 minutes ago, ktfor57 said:

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate you as a work at home mom. 0.2 btc per month is quite a decent money. I do want the paid forum links u mentioned. If you can pm I will be grateful to you. Good luck !!

PM sent. Hope that helps you earn some bucks too. Just be patient.

really good girl ! 0.2 BTC per month sounds pretty good at the current price of bitcoin ! I am a freelancer myself but i dont earn much :P ! But you have given some good ways to earn some good money ! Hopefully they will work for me ! Thanks for sharing and keep going like these , Good Luck !

4 minutes ago, bloomy said:

wow that is so cool .. if that is what you are getting mothly by the btc price today that is surely a good one. You really dont need to go to work ;)

sissy haha since btc price pump so rapidly lately offer for online work also decrease lol but still decent.

Thank you for sharing, I took some time to clear up spelling mistakes and make the post look nicer with some basic formatting. There are some grammar issues, but other than that, really informative post! I love it :) I used to do freelance work and can attest to the suggestions you have provided. There are a large amount of great opportunities to work online, and most of them haven't even been invented yet!

Bitcointalk opportunities from bounty campaigns really helps me a lot with gaining extra money and some altcoins. I prefer on altcoins market place since the offer for bitcoin campaigns are lesser compared to what you can accumulate from altcoins. Though it depends on what ICO that you are participating with.

18 minutes ago, Dan said:

Thank you for sharing, I took some time to clear up spelling mistakes and make the post look nicer with some basic formatting. There are some grammar issues, but other than that, really informative post! I love it :) I used to do freelance work and can attest to the suggestions you have provided. There are a large amount of great opportunities to work online, and most of them haven't even been invented yet!

Thanks for making my post better @Dan. Glad you appreciate it.