Kevin13

Will the price of Bitcoin reach to $4000-$5000 at the end of the year?

The way btc price is increasing it may touch 4000 by august end. Hope it touches 8-9000 by year end but there will be profit selling too

2 hours ago, mgod said:

I read an article where it says the "full activation" of segwit will be on november. I dont know if I understood it right, correct me if im wrong. but we all knew what happened to ltc's price after segwit activation, it skyrocketed.

Its this month I think it's August 8 just read it in bitcointalk forum.

2 hours ago, btcAlice said:

By the end of this year the price may reach $5,000 imo, but most likely it will be around $4,000.

most likely but there are also possibility that it would be $5000 just only my prediction though.

1 hour ago, Indigger said:

I expect 3700-3800 $. But everything is possible...

even scam :(

https://yobit.net/ru/trade/BITOK/BTC#6M

Lol that's a real deal Indigger, they really are possible.

1 hour ago, OlegBarca said:

will be 6000+ .in the end of 2018 they will  go to 10k+)

Hoping also and right now it would be the so called "panic buying era of bitcoin" if that would be the case that the end of 2018 is 10k Lol.

1 hour ago, merlyn22 said:

maybe $5,000 this is what i heard on some players

Yeah I heard it too, that's why I posted a topic about it here.

1 hour ago, maliafka said:

39 minutes ago, born2win said:

Maybe it will reach $4000 soon and i think some user are buying bitcoin too that's why the demand for bitcoin is high which result to high price.

Yeah that's it, they are in hurry buying Bitcoin right now, 

12 hours ago, Kevin13 said:

Really? I just learn it with you Caroll, I glad you said it, I would save really some bitcoins.

It is easy to see.. the last 3 Christmas (since when I joined the BTC world) the price would go so much high when it was getting closer to Christmas and probably the same will happen again

I admire you people for being able to predict what is going to happen in over 4 months basing on last two years december volumes on btc-usd pair lol. Not to mention Bitcoins price has NEVER been before where it is right now, so not a single chart is even able to create patterns and compare them with previous behaviours of this pair.

Edited by RollingYourHead

Ever since Bitcoin "survived" the hardfork event and prevailed the BTC index is climbing steadily. I believe that the chances if Citcoin breaking the $5000 mark by end of this year latest are more than just very high...

On 8/7/2017 at 11:34, Kevin13 said:

Hopefully it will, I will save some if it does at the end of this year for sure.

That would be great. I am patiently waiting for it to happen mate.

On August 21, the SEGWIT activation will be a 100 percent so soon we will see the advantages of SEGWIT on Bitcoin, this will save the bitcoin traffic and delayed transactions, so surely the price of Bitcoin will gradually reach the value of 4 to 5 k usd per bitcoin

By seeing the graph trend , i'm pretty sure that it will happen especially when another forking will happen on Sept which will influence bitcoin effect afterward

So just make sure to keep hold it as long as possible

2 hours ago, reusue said:

On August 21, the SEGWIT activation will be a 100 percent so soon we will see the advantages of SEGWIT on Bitcoin, this will save the bitcoin traffic and delayed transactions, so surely the price of Bitcoin will gradually reach the value of 4 to 5 k usd per bitcoin

That is a good news out there mate, it would be so great if it happens. Thanks for the information.

2 hours ago, bakso said:

By seeing the graph trend , i'm pretty sure that it will happen especially when another forking will happen on Sept which will influence bitcoin effect afterward

So just make sure to keep hold it as long as possible

I want to keep hold through it mate, I am also optimistic about that.

1 hour ago, jimzonic said:

This will be possible.. The price increasing dramatically and no one can stop it now.

Yes it is increasing so I think there's no doubt that many are predicting or have some assumptions that it could reach to $4k-$5k this year or next.

39 minutes ago, Raasmus said:

Yeah, I believe it will be worth around 4200 usd by the end of the years. May be a small dip in between here and there though. 

I think so too. Hoping that it will be this year in God's grace.

It will drop if anything. It just doesn't have the type of potential. 

I predict in about 2 months, bitcoin will be at either $1,000 or $500 again. Negative speculation indeed. But just remember bitcoins price, is currently controlled by darkweb markets believe it or not. So if another market gets closed, bitcoin will be yet again at all time low.

Not only the markets but exchanges.

What happens if an exchange is hacked?

What happens if someone sell a huge amount of bitcoin at low price?

Theres so many risks for bitcoins price, that it is obvious that it will come crashing from those high prices. 

On 8/11/2017 at 04:19, Nataly said:

BTC will be more than 4000 after 2 weeks

So it did reach not only in two weeks but I think it just a week. Soon the $5000 mark is the next to be wait for.

Just now, Kevin13 said:

So it did reach not only in two weeks but I think it just a week. Soon the $5000 mark is the next to be wait for.

Hope to earn that BTC until it will be 5000$