Kevin13

Will the price of Bitcoin reach to $4000-$5000 at the end of the year?

For me I think it will be possible because after the August 1st Segwit the bitcoin price is steadily increasing but that's only my predictions how about yours? Is this be possible?

Yes it will be, many bitcoin analyst says it so that it will reach a 5000 USD per bitcoin exchange after the success of the update on the bitcoin and bitcoin blockchain.

5 minutes ago, savior15 said:

it will.. maybe more

Hopefully it will, I will save some if it does at the end of this year for sure.

1 minute ago, reusue said:

Yes it will be, many bitcoin analyst says it so that it will reach a 5000 USD per bitcoin exchange after the success of the update on the bitcoin and bitcoin blockchain.

That would be great. I am patiently waiting for it to happen mate.

i think so it will probably reach to the moon at the end of the year that's my speculation due to the rapid growth of BTC now a days :) Hoping it will happen! i will saved a bunch of btc before it will come :)

2 hours ago, Kevin13 said:

For me I think it will be possible because after the August 1st Segwit the bitcoin price is steadily increasing but that's only my predictions how about yours? Is this be possible?

I agree with you @Kevin13. Before August some people says that BTC will be down but I just put in mind and think positively that it will go high to 3k and thanks God it did reach that now. So Happy. Lets just wish also that it will still go up and will reach 4k. Lets invest now for the future. Good luck to all BTC investors.

48 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

The closer Christmas is the higher will be BTC price 

Really? I just learn it with you Caroll, I glad you said it, I would save really some bitcoins.

7 minutes ago, Han2x said:

I agree with you @Kevin13. Before August some people says that BTC will be down but I just put in mind and think positively that it will go high to 3k and thanks God it did reach that now. So Happy. Lets just wish also that it will still go up and will reach 4k. Lets invest now for the future. Good luck to all BTC investors.

Yeah mate, I am optimistic about it, that the current price after the August 1st Segwit the bitcoin price is really increasing right now, hope it will not decline again.

16 minutes ago, mmo21st said:

Yes. I thing so. It's true! Bitcoin price will be $5000 at the end of year.

I am optimistic about that price next year or the end of this year also mate, hoping it will happen.:D

3 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I think that's easily a possibility especially with volatility seen between October - February in past years.

Hoping it will be the same as last years bitcoin progress, it would be really so awesome if that happens.

4 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Hopefully it goes beyond $5000. The high in bitcoin price has been a blessing

I'm hoping for it also, it would be a great blessing for the coming year of 2018 if that price meet of what we expect. 

It really all depends on how much is sold at X price. You see a 5-7% selloff the price will usually drop at least double if not triple. It will then recover, but since last summer its gone up 500% so year to year, I think its volatility has stabilized. Even if it dropped to $1,000 that's still a 90-100% increase from last year at this time. If it peaks to $5000 the big question is what the sell off will be

42 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

I think it will be possible but next year 

I think so also but if it happens this year (if possible) then that would be great to all bitcoin earners.

22 minutes ago, 420BlazeItFgt said:

Distinct possibility, but I'm only calling the 4k mark. Anything beyond would be sweeter.

Yes, it would be great and sweet beyond that price. All I just cab say is "fight bitcoin" lol.

I read an article where it says the "full activation" of segwit will be on november. I dont know if I understood it right, correct me if im wrong. but we all knew what happened to ltc's price after segwit activation, it skyrocketed.