Edward

ūüďĘ Make PD Forum Great Again!

Looking for suggestions on to make Primedice more fun for users. Lately activity has dived and I'd love to hear some new features from the current community you'd love to see. 

@dan will review these & come up with some great ways to make the forum more entertaining. In the mean time keep an eye out for some awesome announcements coming in the next 48 hours. 

Quick thought : maybe a pool option?

I believe the first point for lesser activity here is the fact that it's deported elsewhere. I try to be the most active possible but between PD's chat, Stake.com, streamers on Twicth, Discord, Telegram & Co => ppl can't be everywhere. And writing stuff on forum take more time than just quick msg on chat or elsewhere ;)

Lately I've noticed that not all posts are paid. I don't know what algorithm is behind the scheme, but sometimes I have a feeling that it is slightly wrong.

I propose to pay for constructive posts only, and also they should be at least 100 characters long.

EDIT: For example, I wasn't paid for this post too. But why? :)

Edited by btcAlice

9 hours ago, btcAlice said:

Lately I've noticed that not all posts are paid. I don't know what algorithm is behind the scheme, but sometimes I have a feeling that it is slightly wrong.

I propose to pay for constructive posts only, and also they should be at least 100 characters long.

EDIT: For example, I wasn't paid for this post too. But why? :)

The algorithm is:

IF user=btcAlice

THEN

IF (post contains a pic of her) THEN cash$$$$ = TRUE

ELSE cash$$$$ = FALSE

ENDIF

Edited by maverick528

Aha Edward is back nice to see you. xD

Everything is perfect i guess.

1 hour ago, maverick528 said:

Lately I've noticed that not all posts are paid.

Yea same here . I got the same problem many time and still have that.

Goodluck

ThugStream

Add more emojis, add the discord widget.

Make contests that force users to to talk a little bit about themselves to encourage connections to be made on the forum in hence causing an enjoyable experience to be had here will keep them coming back. You can stay anonymous around here and still have people know something about you.

A best post/top rated section of the most popular/upvoted content in the past 12/24(or longer time length) hours or some variance of this
(this is very important I believe since users will come here and see something worth actually posting on)

A R.I.P thread for members whom have passed(primedice forever! lol another forum I've frequented the past 14 years also has this I've seen quite a few people pass over the years that I interacted with at some point :()

I'll come up with some more stuff I'm sure this was just random stuff off the top of my head :D

4 hours ago, Thugstream said:

Aha Edward is back nice to see you. xD

Everything is perfect i guess.

Yea same here . I got the same problem many time and still have that.

Goodluck

Dan made a post about this some month ago section such as gambling section because he noticed that you guys was just creating topic on betting strategy over and over again just to receive the 10,000 satoshi.. I hope am right    @Dan @Thugstream

6 hours ago, maverick528 said:

The algorithm is:

IF user=btcAlice

THEN

IF (post contains a pic from her) THEN cash$$$$ = TRUE

ELSE cash$$$$ = FALSE

ENDIF

This is pretty close to the algorithm. The additional parts are listed elsewhere on the forum :P

welcome back ed, Nice to see you again :)  yea +1 to forum chat box for us to be more close to each other here in forum & give some credits for forum affiliates, an option to make the forum night mode too :) TIA 

Ok so lets sort this out a bit.

Pay per post

- as I noticed for most of the people in here the only opportunity to earn some sats and gamble with them is by posting in here. You guys stopped paying per post in some sections of the forum to prevent spamming and it's a good thing but why not do it differently? Pay different stakes in different sections. For example:

a) Offtopic 100 satoshis per post 500 per topic

b) Prime Dice specific as it was declared 2k per post/10k per topic

c) All gambling discussion 500 per post/2.5k per topic

d) Bitcoin discussion 2.5k per post/5k per topic

e) Non Official Giveaway section should be rewarded more I think. People are contributing their own money just to share some with the others. I guess that deserves some reward

Thanks to that you reward people for posting in here but still it's not going to be abused as it was before you stopped paying in some sections. Those are just examples of course.

Content of the week

Reward one person per week who posted in your (administration) subjective opinion something what deserved the most attention. Highlight this topic for 1 week and give some simbolic prize for this contribution (from what i've noticed a lot of people plays from the faucet, why not raise it for a week?)

Administration

People are responding to topics where someone from administration has posted ANYTHING way more often. It encourages people to take a part in conversation.

Back to streams, maybe? Once a week? Would make people keep on track what's on the forum. Most of the gamblers in here is really young, so they really enjoyed Edward's streams since he's very expressive (been there once).

Faucet

Raise faucets of those who contribute the most on forum. I've seen ampula for example having over 1.2k posts (I don't know how many of those are just spam posts but he came up with great idea of this Miss Prime Dice contest), guys like that deserve some more benefits. He's a traffic maker. 

I know those are mostly REWARD suggestions but you know, it's a pay-for-time thing anyway. Quite few people suggested adding emojis, well I don't know about that, I don't really use any but if they think it would be more enjoyable with those it's a good thing to consider at least.

Graphical content of the forum is satisfying (to me) so I think it does not require any further changes at the moment.

Cheers, and keep up the good work

Sir @Edward How about to have a lottery here in Forum Primedice.?
:):x
Instead of claiming what we get in pay/post we will buy it a lottery ticket.

Example:
Lottery Prize Pool
1st          0.01
2nd        0.007
3rd         0.004
4rth        0.002
5th         0.0005

Lottery Countdown
   6           23           59            59
days    Hours    Mins    seconds

Round Winners
Top 5