There are several online services that allow you to work from home. Such as Mturk(you need to get accepted) Spare5, etc

Even transcribing services are wanted. So if you do some google searching you will find plenty of freelance/microtasking websites that are legit and are paying.

However this isnt gonna make u a lot of money.

Unless you can get into sites like Mturk.com . There are people who make 1000+ dollar monthly there for completing all sorts of jobs.

6 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

There are several online services that allow you to work from home. Such as Mturk(you need to get accepted) Spare5, etc

Even transcribing services are wanted. So if you do some google searching you will find plenty of freelance/microtasking websites that are legit and are paying.

However this isnt gonna make u a lot of money.

Unless you can get into sites like Mturk.com . There are people who make 1000+ dollar monthly there for completing all sorts of jobs.

Thanks for the information I would search this Mturk.com work thing, I would really love it, what are the works they offer out there Kris?

2 minutes ago, Kevin13 said:

Thanks for the information I would search this Mturk.com work thing, I would really love it, what are the works they offer out there Kris?

Just have a look on that website. It's part of the Amazon group. It pretty much are microtasks, some questionairries that give u a few dollar, getting info out of documents, transcribing,  all kinds of tasks. However since a few years it's a real pain in the ass to get accepted into that site, so If you do get accepted, you are very lucky. :)

17 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Just have a look on that website. It's part of the Amazon group. It pretty much are microtasks, some questionairries that give u a few dollar, getting info out of documents, transcribing,  all kinds of tasks. However since a few years it's a real pain in the ass to get accepted into that site, so If you do get accepted, you are very lucky. :)

I made an account at this time, is that the one you say that would be accepted? How can I know I am accepted?

1 hour ago, Kevin13 said:

I made an account at this time, is that the one you say that would be accepted? How can I know I am accepted?

you will get an email back, but chances are like 99,99% you will get declined at current times, but hey one can only try I assume. Look up some more info about payments from that site, Ull run into fora that show quite a few screencaps with big payouts :)

9 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

you will get an email back, but chances are like 99,99% you will get declined at current times, but hey one can only try I assume. Look up some more info about payments from that site, Ull run into fora that show quite a few screencaps with big payouts :)

Are you sure the website is not a troller? I don't really understand why i would sign up and not get accepted

On 8/7/2017 at 08:57, zale023 said:

I tried upwork. The rate sucks if you're new and inexperienced. It's hard to get a job for newbies since they would prefer a user with lots of works already.

Yeah zale I have also try upwork and its really hard to find a job and one more thing that i dont like about it is they are getting 20% of your earning for fees.

I am a freelancer myself ! Freelancing is a difficult task right now as the competition keeps on rising daily ! If you want to work as a successful freelancer you will have to prove your skills and do work with full dedication so that people recommend you and you get a good rating ! you also need to be always available and only take work you are sure you can do ! And also if you work on a platform , it helps in getting the audience you need ! 

Few good freelancer websites -

1) Fiverr - one of my favorites 

2) Upwork 

3) Freelancer 

Hope this helps ! If you have any questions you can contact me anytime you want !

On 8/15/2017 at 20:47, rack001 said:

I am a freelancer myself ! Freelancing is a difficult task right now as the competition keeps on rising daily ! If you want to work as a successful freelancer you will have to prove your skills and do work with full dedication so that people recommend you and you get a good rating ! you also need to be always available and only take work you are sure you can do ! And also if you work on a platform , it helps in getting the audience you need ! 

Few good freelancer websites -

1) Fiverr - one of my favorites 

2) Upwork 

3) Freelancer 

Hope this helps ! If you have any questions you can contact me anytime you want !

Very true!
I've been an online freelance  web designer and developer for 6+ years now, started off from Upwork (oDesk), Freelancer and Guru.com

It's very hard to win a job at first but if keep on going, do not be discourage and keep believing on yourself.